Bridge

„I wouldn't" the person said. As I looked in the direction the voice came from I saw a Person sitting on the edge of the Bridge. „Oh and why that?" I asked as I slowly sat down again? Who the hell was that Person?(hehe I know it) „Well you see only because you have had a bad day doesn't mean you have to kill yourself you know that?" the person asks.

„Ha. How do you want to know if it was only one day?" I scoffed. „Mh I can't know you are right. So how about you tell me? Do you think I would come here for nothing? You aren't the first Person that wants to jump. So Imm here to listen" The person said.

I couldn't tell if I knew this Person but the voice sounded weird.

„And why the hell should I do that? I dont't know you. You could use the information to manipulate you." I said as I looked down. „Well about that. If you tell me something I tell you something. Maybe we have something in common?" he said. „Mhpf. Fine. But we aren't going to say personal stuff only our Problems." I said. „Deal" he said. I took a deep breath. „So today wasn't just a bad day. If it would have killed myself everytime I had a bad day. I would've died like everyday in the past 4 years." I said and laughed.

„Why are you coming here?" I asked. „Well you see, once I thought like you. Nothing made sense. Then there was a dude who convinced me to stay so I want to do that too."he said. „Mh thats cool, can I ask why you wanted to go for a swim." I asked. „Nice way to form it but lets say I wanted the Pain to stop. I wanted to stop everything just end it I was tired to tired for this shit. But then I found happiness again." he said.

„Same just that I want to finally show my Family what they have done to me has consequences my Mother and Father will be heartbroken my brother will laugh at me because I was pathetic. I was pathetic to once think it will get better." I laughed because I thought of the time I was energetic and really thought something would change. „But I have to go home when my brother wakes up and I' not home I won't leave the house because of a broken jaw." I said as I got up.

„Bye strange girl" he said. „Bye strange boy." I said as I walked away.