Cinema

„Good morning Class. As I said last time we will go to the Cinema today." Our Teacher started the lesson and talked about how we should behave. I was to tired to concentrate so I just stared at the desk.

„Y/N I would appreciate if you could listen." My teacher said. I looked shocked at her. „I-I was listening. We aren't allowed to bring our own food or drinks." I stutterd. She just nodded and continued.

„Hey is it okay if we sit next to each other in the Cinema?" Hunter asked as we walked out of the Classroom. I looked up to him and nodded. I couldn't see but I think he smiled under his Mask. I think I have never seen him without his Mask. But I don't really care to know how he looks since he only saw my face for a couple seconds.

Timeskip- at the cinema

„Is this seat good?" I asked Hunter while we were looking for Seats. He just nodded and walked behind me. „Oh look its weirdo couple" I heard a familiar voice say. The idea of trowing my Popcorn at her was so good, but I don't like the idea of dying in the cinema. And I have to stream today, so we ain't dying today. „Do you want some?" I asked Hunter as I handed him the Popcorn, he just nodded.

„You haven't talked much so I guess you aren't feeling well, I don't want to be here too. So many people but I like thats it dark." I said and took my mask off to eat Popcorn. My heart was racing since he now could see my face.

After seconds of silence he answered. „I don't like cinemas very much, crowded and small." he said with a shaky voice. I now did something I never thought I would do. I turned my head and smiled at him. „Then we have something in common" I said happy to finally have someone who also hates crowded places. „Yea *little giggle* I guess we do. But why do you show me your face?" he asked. „I need to eat Popcorn and since I know I can trust you, I don't mind showing you." I said while I stared in the bowl of Popcorn.

Was it the right Idea to show him?

„U-uhm thank you. That you trust me. I think you are very pretty." he said but at the last two words he looked shocked. I laughed. „Thank you thats very nice." I said and smiled at him again. And then he did something I wouldn't have believed in years.

He took his mask off.

I immediately turned my head to the left side so I stared at the wall. „Are you okay?" he asked shocked. „Mh-mh doing great, tell me when you wear your mask." I said, I bet he only wanted to eat Popcorn and so that gives me no right to see his face. „Uhh you can see my face since I saw yours, and I trust you too." he said laughing. I turned my head and stared at him. „You are fucking hot." I said and slapped my hand on my mouth as soon as I said it. „Shit sorry, uhm, you are good looking?" I said but it sounded more like a question. He giggled. „Thank you."

We continued to talk until the Movie began.

A/N thank you so much for reading don't forget to Vote if you enjoyed the story!
Love you all😳