Chapter 3

Aristotle POV

I got close enough to see the school building coming into view. It was even a different style than back home. American school systems are so of course. I moved my gaze back ahead seeing someone in front. "Watch out!" I yelled but the guy didn't move. Did he have earbuds in. I didn't have time to hit my breaks to a full stop before I hit him. I knocked him and myself over. "Ow... Shit" I said rubbing my lower back. Definitely scrapped my arm badly. I looked over at the guy I hit. "Hey maybe you should listen then you could've-" I started before stopping. "Are you okay?" I asked seeing his knuckles on both his handles scraped and bleeding. 

He didn't respond again. He looked to be a highschooler. He had while dyed hair with barely noticeable black roots. He looked up as I met his light blue eyes. Holy shit...

It was like looking at the sky. He looked so... Beautiful? Was that the correct word. "Sorry" he said softly. Why did he speak so softly. Is he hurt. Why is he sorry I ran into him.

He didn't say anything else he just got up and walked off. What a weird kid. I feel bad. 

I got up and picked my bike back up. I was close enough to the school, so I just walked my bike and locked it up. People's eyes were on me. Is it because my arm is cut up. Or because I'm new. This place doesn't look like the place to get many new kids. I finished locking my bike as I walked into the front doors and to the main office. 

"My name is Aristotle Mendoza. I'm new," I spoke to the lady at the main desk. "Yes, Yes. Here is your schedule if you need help ask a teacher or fellow student," she said handing me a paper. It was obvious she was working so I didn't say anything, I just took my schedule and looked at it. I'm totally gonna get lost.

I was right. I was just wandering now. "Need help?" a girl spoke approaching me. She was wearing a skirt short enough you could basically see her ass. And a sweater.

Holy shit she looks like that guy I hit earlier. I did hit a guy right? Definitely, I didn't see a chest like a girl in front of me. Okay, that sounded perverted. "Yeah...I'm kinda lost," I said with an awkward laugh. She had black hair but her eyes and nose were the same as that guy. "No kidding. You're the new kid everyone is talking about hm?" she asked looking at my schedule getting quite close to me doing so. "Everyone?" I asked. "We don't get new kids. Definitely one's like you. You're attractive like way attractive. And not white. Not like I'm racist" she said. "Ah okay. Thanks, I guess" I said. "Your class is down the right next to the hall and first room," she said pointing. 

I thanked her once again and walked in that direction reaching the class and walked in.