Chapter 17

Natsu POV

Aristotle's room was nice. Even with the boxes, he seemed to be an organized guy. I won't lie saying I'm not nervous. But it seems like his dad liked me. His mom too even though she couldn't speak English it was nice to know she was trying. 

On another note. I didn't know Aristotle was into comics. "I didn't know you were such a dork," I said smiling and looking up at him as we were going through all the different types of comics. "Excuse me," He said and threw a pillow at me. "Hey, I meant that in the nicest way possible," I said with a laugh. 

"Sure you did sure," he said with that dramatic look on his face. "I'm a dork too anyways I would never roast myself like that," I said and looked back at looking through the comics he had. I was more surprised they were in English than anything. Maybe for aesthetic but it was cool. 

We stayed looking at those comics till I felt Aristotle shift. I looked up at him. 'Dinner' he signed at me. I nodded putting the comic back in the box and got up. 

I followed him out of his room and down the stairs. I could smell the food. It smelt good. I haven't had a home cook meal that I haven't made myself in a long while. I think since after mom died. Back when dad was still trying. 

I snapped out of my thoughts when Aristotle tapped on my shoulder. I looked over at him. 'You okay?' he signed. I nodded giving him a smile. He looked at me unsure for a moment but he nodded and we went back walking into the dining room. I smiled a bit seeing his parents set the food down and sit down. I was sitting next to  Aristotle and across from his parents. 

"So you're a senior too Natsu?" His father asked looking at me. I gave a nod. It was hard to talk and eat at the same time but I had to do it so I could see everyone talking. It was nice. The food was delicious. Plus his parents were nice people. 

I followed Aristotle up to his room after we finished and helped clean up. 'Wanna watch a movie?' he signed at me. 'Sure' I signed back with a nod as he grabbed his TV remote and turned on Netflix.