Chapter 14

Aristotle POV

He was crying again. I didn't hesitate or think I just hugged him. I couldn't even imagine how his life was. Not hearing people say important things. To hear someone's voice. I think that he didn't talk about it. And he was hurting but nobody would listen. It hurt me to hear his cries. We stayed like that for a while. His crying did stop eventually but I kept my arms around him. The cool fall breeze on my face felt nice. Winter was coming and I heard Colorado in winter would be hell. We barley got snow back in Puerto Rico. I don't even have winter clothes. 

I let go of Natsu and looked at him. His eyes were still red from crying but he looked at me. "Go with me to the mall tomorrow, I need to get clothes for winter" I said. "You know how cold it gets here so you should help" I added. He looked at me for a moment. 

I thought he couldn't here me and I was about to sign it but he nodded. "Okay I can" he said. 

We spent a while at the baseball field. Even if it was quiet it wasn't awkward. At least for me, it wasn't. But, time passed and I knew we would have to spilt and go home. "Can I walk you back to your house? You can ride on the pegs of my bike" I said. "Will you kill me?" he asked. I laughed hearing the tone of his voice saying that. "No no it will be fine as long as you hold onto my shoulders so you don't fall," I said. 

He stared at me for a moment then let out a huff "Okay" he said. I smiled and grabbed his hand as we got up and I lead him to my bike. I let go of his hand and got onto my bike and looked over at him. "Just stand on them you'll be fine" I said. 

He looked hesitant obviously. But he placed his hands on my shoulders and stepped onto the pegs. "If you knock me off I'm going to kill you" he spoke. I laughed. I only really need one hand so I let go of the handle with one. 'You can hold my hand so if you fall you take me with you' I signed since I wasn't looking at him. I moved my hand back and felt him take hold of it and kept the other one on my shoulder. 

His grip tightened when I began pedeling. He was light so it wasn't hard at all.