Chapter 18

Aristotle POV

I woke up when the sun was shining on my face. Did I fall asleep? I felt my arms around what I was assuming was Natsu. Which it was when I opened my eyes seeing the back of his head of his white hair. He was still sound asleep in my arms. I smiled a bit. This was great. I wanted every day to be like this. To savor this moment. But, at last, it shall not. I slowly but surely got up not waking him up. I covered him back up and headed downstairs.

"Manana Carino" (Morning hun) Mama said as I walked into the kitchen. "Natsu asleep?" she spoke in English. I looked at her taken back for a moment. "She's been taking English lessons," Papa said from the table where he was drinking his coffee. "De Verdad Mama?" (Really Mom) . "Yes for boyfriend" she spoke. She's learning it because of Natsu. "I need to talk to you guys," I said with a sigh. 

They like Natsu so they should know he's deaf. So I sat down and told them. I told them not to feel bad it will make things worse. That they don't need to know sign language he can read lips just fine. 

I could tell they felt bad but I don't want Natsu to feel bad because they do. I moved my gaze hearing footsteps. Natsu appeared in vision. He was changed into different clothes for the day. He still looked a bit tired. 'Your up' I signed as he walked into the kitchen. He gave a nod. "Your mom made breakfast," Papa said speaking up. I nodded and grabbed a plate for me and Natsu and handed it to him. He smiled and we took a seat at the table eating. 

'When are you gonna leave?' I signed asking him. He looked as me as he took a bite. 'Soon. I need to go home before my dad wakes up' he signed. 'Does he not know your here?' I signed. Why would he not tell his dad. He left the house was his dad not there then? Natsu shook his head. 

It was quiet after that. We finished eating and cleaned up. "I'm gonna head home" he suddenly said. I looked over at him. "Okay. Text me when you get there," I said looking at him. He nodded and gave a small smile at me. I smiled at him and at least walked him to the door and watched him leave.