Chapter 28

"Welcome to Metal Flaque.", I read the sign.

"This is the place right mom?", I asked.

"Yes it is."

We entered the store. "Well I'll be damned.", Hellen said.

The store was beautiful ! So many dresses, all different styles. "Bonjour, you must be Ava Davidson. My name is Juliana, I'll be here to help you find the perfect wedding dress." The blonde headed woman shook my hand and smiled. Her accent was really heavy but I could make out her words.

"This place is amazing, thank you so much."

"Shall we get started."

"Magnific!"

"Here we have the latest styles." Juliana pointed to the rack on her right.

"May I?", I asked.

"Of course, and the dressing room is over on the other side. I peeped the laced dress. It caught my eye right away. I pulled it out from the rack and admired it's beauty.

"Oh my gosh.", Hellen's mouth dropped open.

"This dress is beautiful." My mother said.

"I have to try this on." I walked over to the dressing room. I stripped out of my clothes. I had my mother enter with me to help me get into the dress.

"My baby girl is all grown up now. Getting married." My mom sniffled.

"Aw mom please don't cry. My wedding day hasn't came yet.", I teased.

"Oh Ava shut up and try the dress on.", she laughed through her tears.

I stepped into the dress and it fit like a charm. I had my mom adjust it for me and tighten it a little. I looked at myself in the mirror, it wasn't quite right. It just didn't look right on me.

"Well it's a beautiful dress but, it's just not for you." My aunt said.

"I agree. But this one might be." Hellen held up a white gown. It had lace on it, and it was such a beauty. I've never seen a dress so beautiful. "Hellen, this dress." I nearly choked up.

"I love it so much."

It was like one of those mermaid kind of dresses. It hugged the shape of your body. I had my mom help me get into this dress. It was a little hard to get into at first but I managed.

"Ava Davidson.", my mother whispered.

I stepped out of the dressing room and my Hellen and my aunts eyes lit up ! "Is that my little Ava.", my aunt cheered.

Hellen clasped her hands together. "That's the one.", she said.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Wow ! They were right. This was the dress. It fit perfectly, it was comfortable, I could walk in it. Juliana came over to us. "Oh my, Ava you look dazzling."

"Juliana ring up this dress for me please.", I said.

"You're actually lucky Ava, that dress is one of a kind. Unlimited, a woman came in here and tried on that same dress. She wanted me to put it on hold for her but then she saw the price."

"What is the price of the dress?", my mother asked.

"Well in American dollars, it would come up to $2,000 but I'll give you a discount."

"Oh my Juliana you don't have to." I quickly said.

"No please I insist. You're grandmother has been kind to my family. We've known your family for quite son time.", she explained.