Chapter 31: Wedding Day.

This was it, my wedding day. I couldn't be anymore nervous than I already was. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in.", I called out from inside my bedroom. My mother and Helen walked in. "You're getting married today !!!", They both squealed.

My hair was all over the place and I was still in my pajamas. I looked at the clock on my night stand and it read 11:30am, I slept in. "Shit!" I jumped out of bed and into the bathroom. "Sweetheart, are you alright?", my mother asked.

"Yes I just slept in. Where's Brendan?", I called out from the shower. I shut the water off and quickly wrapped the towel around me. I had so many things to do today and I didn't have time to waste.

I quickly through on some clothes. "Put the dress in the car mother. Hellen, all the makeup is at Abby's right?", I asked. She nodded and smiled. "Good. Shit were late for breakfast.", I cursed.

My mother drove quickly to Lily's where I would be meeting my bridesmaids for breakfast before the preparations. "You look pale, darling are you alright?", Abby snickered.

"Yes I'm fine, I'm sorry I'm running late." I shoved a piece of toast into my mouth. "Where did your mother and Helen go?". Grace asked. "They went to the church.", I said with a mouth full of food.

"The wedding doesn't start till four o'clock.", Sheila took a long sip of her wine.

"I have to get my hair done, remember to meet me at the church at 1:00.", I said. Rebecca followed me to the car. "You seemed a little tense.", Rebecca spoke as she got into the car. "No I'm alright, I assure you that." I hardly ate, I only took a bite of that small piece of toast. I was starving.

~
"Ah you're here.", Madeline cheered. I looked to the corner of the room. My dress was laid out on the couch. Madeline was my hair dresser for my wedding. Hellen hired her to work her magic on me. "So you want curls? Right?".

I nodded my head. "Yes please. But I want them done well of course.", I smiled at her.

My ass was hurting while sitting in this chair for almost two hours. She added the last touches to my makeup. I looked into the mirror and I couldn't believe my eyes. I don't think I've ever found myself so beautiful. So beautiful It worried me. The girls entered the room. "Oh my god", Monica gasped.

"You look beautiful Ava.", Abby squealed. I couldn't help but blush uncontrollably. "Aw you guys cut it out." I noticed the girls were already in they're dresses and they were all done up. "Talking about me ! My bridesmaid look way too hot!", I pointed out.

Rebecca flipped her curls. "Well thank you darling.", She said in an English accent. "You don't have you're dress on and people are starting to arrive.", Sheila said quickly.

"Well my work here is done.", Madeline smiled and gathered her things. "Madeline, thank you so much for all you're help."

I hugged her. "Please feel free to stay if is no trouble at all." "Thank you.", she said before exiting. I clapped my hands together. "Okay shall you help you help me into my dress then." My mother and Hellen entered the room.

~
Brendan's POV

"How are you feeling man?", Alex asked while shutting the door behind him. "I feel great." I adjusted my bow tie. "You look great Brendan."

"Thanks man." Brad, Shawn, and Collin entered the room. I didn't have that many guy friends, or well friends that much at all. But I knew these guys since high school. After college we all kind of drifted, well besides Alex and I. We stayed in touch. All my friends were married and today it was my turn.

My father walked into the room. "Son it's time.", he said. I took a deep breath. "Alright let's do this.", I said with confidence.
~
Ava's POV

"I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.", I repeated over and over. "Sweetheart, breath it's going to be alright.", my mother said rubbing my back. Hellen entered the room. "Clara, Ava, the wedding is beginning, is she ready?".

"Just a moment." My mother said. "Look at me Ava." I turned my attention to my mother. "You look beautiful. You're getting married to a great guy. I know your nervous my love, I was nervous the day I married you're father. You can do this Ava. Trust you're heart." My mothers words made me feel a little more confident.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. I walked down the hall way and there my father was, dressed in his tux awaiting me. He smiled at me as he marveled his daughters beauty. I wrapped my arm around his. Everyone in the church stood up and the music began to play.

"You look beautiful.", my father whispered. I began to walk. My little cousin Gina, only 5 years old walked with the flowers, so precious. Her older brother Caleb, the ring barrier. My eyes lit up when I saw Brendan. He looked so handsome.

His eyes lit up as he saw me walking down the isle. Everyone's eyes were on me. This was it, this was the moment I thought would never really happen for a long time. I'm marrying him. "Everyone may be seated.", the pastor said.

"We are gathered here today in the face of this company, to join together Brendan Alexander Taylor and Ava Lin Davidson in matrimony; which is an honourable and solemn estate and therefore is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently and soberly. Into this estate these two persons present come now to be joined."

"If any one can show just cause why they may not be lawfully joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.", He called out.

I cleared my throat and looked around the church. A breath of relive left my body as no one stood to object to the marriage. He continued. "Who gives this woman to be married to this man?"

"We do.", my parents both said. "Then the bride is given away.", The pastor smiled and continued on. Brendan Alexander Taylor, do you take Ava Lin Davidson for your lawful wedded wife, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honour, comfort, and cherish her from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do.", Brendan smiled sent chills through my body. I was madly in love with him and I couldn't anymore happy than I already was.

"Ava do you take Brendan for your lawful wedded husband, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honour, comfort, and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do.", I smiled with tears coming down my face. Tears of joy, tears of love and happiness. "At this point the couple may improvise by playing a favorite song and or reading.", Pastor Clinton said.