Chapter 6

"Abby, I have to tell you something but you can't tell anyone okay.", I said pulling her into the office. "What's going on and I won't tell a soul and to prove that I'll tell you a secret as well.", she said.

"I slept with Brendan.", I confessed.

"I'm sleeping with Jeff".

We both burst out laughing. "Seriously Jeff, the office hottie.", I said running my fingers through my hair.

"Yeah, I finally got his attention.", she laughed.

"Abby come here." Jeff was standing in our doorway.

"We'll chat later okay.", she said to me leaving with Jeff.

I walked out into the parking garage. I felt someone grab me and I jumped.

"What the fuck Brendan, stop scaring me like that.", I shouted, my voice echoed in the parking garage.

"What did you just call me?", he growled.

"I'm sorry sir, I don't know what came over me I just got scared that's all.", I said fixing my skirt.

"Let's get you out of these clothes Ava."
Brendan clasped my face and kissed me hard, and grabbing my ass. I followed Brendan over to his house in my car.

"Go upstairs and strip now", he demanded. I quickly went upstairs and stripped out of my clothes.

Brendan came into the room with nothing but Calvin Klein boxers on. Oh my god the sight of him was making me all hot and wet. He walked over to the bed and tied my hands to his bed.

He didn't tie them tightly but I sure wasn't getting out of them. I wondered, was this what Bdsm was like, it didn't matter I liked it. Next he put a red blind fold over my eyes. Everything went pitch black. I could only hear the sound of him breathing.

"Spread you're legs.", he growled.

I spread my legs. "Wider". I did what I was told. "Ava, why you're all wet, I haven't even touched you." I could sense his grin. I felt my panties slip off my body. Brendan entered his finger inside me.

"Oh please". I moaned.

"Shhh shh, the fun has just begun."

I felt his tongue sliding over my clit, making me squirm. "Now Ava stay still or I will punish you.", he said.

He licked faster and sucked on my clit. I moaned even louder. I knew it was like music to his ears.

I felt something cold and hard smash into me.
"Argh".

"What's my name?", he growled.
He's going to let me say his name.

"Brendan.", I panted.

"Good girl."

The object inside me started to vibrate.
A vibrator? I've never used these before. It's felt soo good.

"Fuck me!", I moaned.

The vibrator stopped, I needed him, I wanted him. "What was that.", he said.

"Fuck me, hard.", I said catching my breath.

I flipped over on my stomach and arched my back giving him a good view. I couldn't see anything but I could feel his expression. "I didn't say to move Ava."
He smacked me real hard on the ass.
He untied my hands and took my blindfold off. His erection was right there in my face. I grabbed his shaft and slowly sucked on his tip.

"Ugh fuck.", he groaned.

I deep throated him bring him ultimate pleasure. "Turn around and Bend that ass over Ava." I did what I was told.

Brendan grabbed my hair and slid into me. Thrusting hard and rough smacking my ass hard.

"You like it rough don't you.", he growled.

"Yes!". I moaned.

My body orgasmed and we climaxed together. "Get dressed.", he said.

"May I use your shower?", I asked

"Yes".

So sore from what just occurred the water felt so nice against my skin. I feel so dirty doing this.

"Ava, you've been in here for quite a while.", Brendan called out.

"I'm sorry I'm just getting out now.", I said shutting off the water. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my soaked body.

"There are clothes for you on my bed.", he said making his way down stairs.

I walked over to Brendan's room shivering. There was a pair of jeans, a navy blue sweater and purple laced underwear the bra was hiding under the sweater. I quickly got dressed and headed down stairs.

"Mr.Taylor?", I said.

"I'm over here Ava, in the kitchen."

"How are you feelings?", he asked with his blue eyes gleaming at me.

Why was he asking me that ?

"I'm fine."

"I'm surprised your still walking.", he laughed.

I let out a chuckle.

"How long do you plan on fucking me Mr.Taylor.", I said grabbing some orange juice out of the fridge.

"As long as I'd like Ms. Davidson.", he grinned.

I smirked and grabbed a glass from the cabinet. "You're a fine site Ava." He said.

"So are you."
******************

"Ava, darling your glowing.", Abby said.

"Shhh.", I giggled.

"How long has this been going on?".

"Only for a couple weeks, and I actually like it. It's exotic and fun. I love how manly he is.", I said shoving the spoon of yogurt in my mouth.

"Jeff and I had sex for the first time last night.", Abby laughed.

"What's so funny about that."

"Well it was great.", she said.

"I'm not surprised. Jeff is one heck of a hunk Abby hold on to him."

So what do you guys think so far ! Comment and let me know.. I'm beginning to think I started the
story off a little too quickly...

-sweetheartxx7