Chapter 19

"Good morning beautiful. You're dressed, I didn't even hear you get up."
Brendan was sitting on the couch drinking coffee and on the laptop.

"I didn't hear you get up either.", I chuckled and kissed him on the lips.

"How did you sleep?", he asked.

"I slept wonderfully, and you?"

"I slept great. That pussy put me right to sleep.". He laughed and slapped my ass.

"Did you like the party last night?", I asked pouring myself a hot cup of coffee.

"Yes it was marvelous, but I had more fun after it was over." He looked over at me and winked.

"Such a comedian huh". I chuckled.

"So what are your plans for today?", he asked closing his Mac computer.

"Oh I don't know. I guess we can hang out here at the house."

He glared at me raising an eyebrow.
"You wanna stay in the house all day?"

He cleared his throat and continued. "How about we go for a swim."

"In the middle of the winter, oh yeah that's wonderful. Let's just get hypothermia and call it a day.", I laughed.

"No no no, did you forget Ava, I'm a billionaire, I own a pool."

"Well what are we waiting for, get your things together."

"Oh Ava. We won't be needing swim suits."

Oh jeez.

*******
We pulled up to a medium sized building and inside was a in ground pool. It had to be at least 80 degrees in here, it was so warm. There was a staircase, and the walls were a creme color. The floors were marble. "This place is beautiful."

"Yeah I had it built because I enjoy swimming, it even has a bedroom upstairs. There's a water fall, it has to be turned on though. A jucuzzi, this pool."

"You had this built holy shit."

"Yeah I call it... My pool house.", he bursted into laughter.

"How much more corny can you get babe.", I laughed. I slipped out of my clothes and Brendan was surprised to see I broke his rule of no swim suits.

"Oh Ava Ava Ava. You're not being obedient."

I ignored what he said and walked up the staircase. There was a jucuzzi steam rising up from the water. It was huge at least 15 people could fit in this. I stepped inside and soon Brendan joined.

"Take it off Ava."

"Ugh fine." I slipped out of my navy blue paisley bathing suit and threw it in the corner of the room.

"That's better.", he smirked.

6 Months Later:

Brendan and I were laying down watching tv and cuddling.

"You wanna know something Ava." Brendan's voice started to quaver.

"What is it?"

"I'm glad I found someone to love. Someone to cherish.".

His words were so sweet. The emotion in his words made it sweeter. "I love you Brendan Taylor.", I chuckled.

"No, Ava I love you."

My phone was buzzing in my jeans pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ava it's Rebecca, just wondering if you and Brendan are coming over here for the baby shower tomorrow evening."