Chapter 7

"Yes mom I know. I'll make sure of it. Don't worry about it okay, she's going to be fine. Alright, I love you too."

"Ugh.", I sighed and hung up the phone.

"What was that all about", Jeff said grabbing the folder out of my hand.

"Nothing just my mom, she's worried about Rebecca.", I mumbled.

"Is everything alright?", he asked.

"Well from what she just told me, a little, but my sister is depressed, she's been a little hung over about my dads drinking and my brothers passing."

"Again Ava, I'm so sorry about about your brother he was a good guy.", Jeff said.

"Thanks Jeff." Abby came into the printing room and wrapped her arms around Jeff's neck and gave him a huge kiss on the lips. I peeked as his hands caressed her ass. "So are we still going out for dinner tonight?", Abby said to Jeff.

"Of course we are babe, just you and me, a nice candle lit dinner."

Abby and Jeff were so cute, they were actually making me wish I had a partner and not a fuck crazy sexy guy who loves tying me up for fun and fucking my brains out. I was happy for them.

"Well guys you enjoy your holidays, I've got to go and finish wrapping up the rest Of the gifts at my apartment.", I said.

"Okay, catch you later Ava."

"Bye Ava."

I grabbed my coat and purse and headed out of the building. The snow was coming down light and the whole street was lit up with Christmas lights and reefs. I loved New York during the holidays. "Ava."

I stopped and turned around already recognizing that voice. "Were you following me?", I asked crossing my arms.

"Actually no I wasn't, your boss wanted to talk to me about my ad in the magazine.", he said.

"Oh, okay so what can I help you with.", I headed over to my car.

"May I? Come over?". I couldn't resist saying no. His big blue eyes staring right into me. He was so hot and I could use an early Christmas present.

"Alright, follow me."

Brendan followed me to my apartment and I told him to make himself at home. "Nice Christmas tree.", he said.

"Yeah, I had so much trouble getting it up here.", I laughed pouring a glass of wine.

"You should of called me.", he said taking the glass.

"Oh yeah, I think we would end up forgetting what we were doing and hop in bed." I laughed.

"Oh Ava, you sure are so cute.", he teased.

Cute?

"You haven't been demanding me or giving me any orders.... What's up?".

"I think I'd rather just spend time with you than fuck your brains out..", he smiled.

"You are quite the charmer."
I pulled the gifts out of my room and Brendan helped me get them wrapped. There was a knock on the door.

"Hey can you put some fire wood in the fire place and start it up for me.", I told Brendan. I walked over to the door and Rebecca was there with a reindeer headband and a red nose that glowed.

She bursted into the living room singing jingle bells. "Rebecca what the hell."

She stopped once she got a glimpse of Brendan. "Holy shit... Ava he's fucking hot... You didn't tell me you were seeing someone.", Rebecca said.