Chapter 22

"Hey baby, I've been a bad girl, don't you want to spank me." I hovered over Brendan on the couch wearing my new lace bra and pantie.

"No thanks, please get off of me."

"I don't understand. What happened to me being your sub. You love spanking me remember." I twirled my hair and bit my lip.

"Yeah and then I fell in love."

"Live love and obey huh." I got up from the couch.

I need another plan. "Brendan, how long are you planning to act like this.", I cried.

He placed his laptop on the coffee table and turned over his attention to me. "I don't know."

I wanted to punch him square in his damn face. "I'm sorry Brendan, I'm sorry. Can we please talk about this, I'm sick of ignoring each other like we don't live in this house together.", I cried.

"You want to talk. Fine let's talk." He pointed to the couch on the opposite side of him.

I took a seat, still wearing nothing but my pantie and bra. "I'm sorry.", i trembled.

"Honestly Ava I'm sorry to, but I can't believe you actually thought I was cheating on you."

"What else was I supposed to think."

"You should of never assumed anything Ava.", His tone got louder.

"I'm sorry alright! I'm fucking sorry." The tears wouldn't stop.

Brendan just sat there looking at me. "Ava come here.", he said.

I walked over and sat beside him. He wrapped his arms around and I cried on him. I squeezed his t shirt and cried harder. "I love you so much."

"I love you to Ava."

"I don't want to move things to fast with you babe. Marriage is a big step." I whipped my eyes.

"I figured that was the case. Well I'll wait, and when you are ready you let me know. But for now, I'm keeping the ring some where safe, I won't let you see it till you have made up your mind." He kissed my head.

"Seems fair to me." I shrugged.

I was glad things between Brendan and I turned out fine. Our relationship would be moving way to fast, I already lived with guy.

"Is everything back to normal now.", my mother said.

"Yeah, how's everything going over there?".

"You're sisters hormones are off the roof. She's gone mad. This baby seriously needs to come already.", my mother laughed.

"Yeah that's Rebecca for you.", I chuckled into the phone.

"Well sweetheart I gotta go, you're sister needs help decorating the babies room. I'll give you a call tomorrow if I'm available."

"Okay love you."

"Love you to sweetheart." I hung up the phone and slouched down in my office chair.

I guess my sister is really driving everyone crazy back at home.

Months were passing and I still hadn't made my decision to marry Brendan or not. I don't know why I was being so afraid of marriage. My parents have been married for years, so why was I so afraid.

"Hello there gorgeous.", Brendan grinned at me.

"Hey, my sister is having her baby tonight so I'm gonna head over to the hospital she's at.", I said.

"Would you like me to go with you, I don't want you driving out there by yourself."

"You're company is always welcomed.", I smiled and kissed him.