Chapter 29

The wedding was in two weeks. Time was flying by really fast. I can't believe I was getting married to the man who enjoyed spanking and tying me up. Not the extreme kind of thing I expected. He fell in love with me and I fell in love with him.

"I need peach flowers, I don't care what kind of flowers just have them ready by the time the wedding starts please!". I hung up the phone.

"Is everything alright?", abby asked.

"Yes everything is fine, I'm just a little stressed out."

"Aw Ava, I know this is a lot. Everything is going to go great. The girls and I are here to help you whenever you need the help."

"Thanks Abby."

"Okay so for the table decor. What do you have in mind?".

"Honestly Abby I don't even know. I've been so unorganized lately." I scratched my head and sighed.

"Okay let me make some calls and I'll take care of that for you." Abby smiled.

Abby walked into the kitchen to make some calls. I've been trying to get everything in order. We rented a place to hold the reception, I had to call the bakery to get the cake in preparation. Whenever I called someone on the other line gave me a hard time. Well don't have that kind of color ! We won't be able to deliver that day !? What the fuck do you mean !?

The florist really made me wanna choke her. I took a sip of my tea. I wish my brother was here. He would know what to do. I miss him so much.

"Ava?".

"Oh hey babe."

"I've got to head over to work, I got called into a meeting. Is everything okay? You looked troubled.", he grabbed his jacket off the hook.

"Yeah I'm fine. Be safe ok." He gave me a kiss on the lips. "Always my love."

"Alright so I've got the table decor all ready. Do you have the food and everything all set?", Abby asked.

I nodded. "Yes."

"Alright perfect. And where is the rehearsal dinner being took place at?".

"I think it will be here. Brendan wants it here, but his mom is doing all the decor and the food and stuff like that.", I explained.

"Alright. Did you're dress come in?", she asked.

"Yes it's upstairs in the guest room in the closet." I couldn't let Brendan see the dress. "Perfect."

"Let's go get the girls and grab something to eat okay."

~

Abby and I made reservations at this new place called bonefish. I heard it was a excellent restaurant. "Ah look it's the bride to be." Abby cheered.

"You look stunning.", Sheila said.

"Thank you." I looked around the table and noticed that Rebecca wasn't here. "Where's Rebecca?", I asked.

"Oh she couldn't make it.", Monica said pouring herself a glass of wine. Figures, she does have a baby. "Alright so I heard you don't want a bachelorette party, why is that?", Grace asked.

"I'm just not into that stuff I guess." The waiter came over to our table and started writing down our orders. "Are you nervous?". Monica asked.

Abby have her a glare from across the table. "Yes I am." I said shyly. "Ooh where is your honey moon going to be?", Sheila squealed. "Brendan and I haven't decided that yet."

Although maybe Greece, or Italy? I wasn't so sure on where I wanted to go. I wanted to go where the weather would be warm and the water would be blue and clear. "Well you still have plenty of time to figure out where you want to go.", Abby spoke.

"Yeah, I'll figure it all out." I mumbled. The wedding date kept getting closer and closer. I was going to soon be Mrs. Taylor. The thought of it gave me butterflies. I still laugh at how Brendan and I first met, how strange our encounters were. But I loved that man with all my heart.

~
"Ava, Ava wake up." The smell of peppermint brushed against my nose. "Baby, the rehearsal dinner is tonight, you have to go find a dress."

"Five more minutes." I pulled the covers over my head. "Ava it's almost two o'clock, nap time is over." Brendan pulled the covered off my naked body. "I thought I told you to put some clothes on after we had sex!", Brendan blurted. I knew he couldn't resist the site of my naked body.

"Ava if you don't get up I'm going to take you across my lap." Brendan growled in my ear, sending chills down my body. I didn't have time to have a sore ass during my rehearsal dinner. I grunted and got out of bed making my way to the bathroom. Brendan smacked my ass hard. "Good girl.", he smirked. I turned the shower on and entered. I scrubbed my body from head to toe.

"Is abby taking me to find my dress!", I called out. "Yes and she's down here waiting for you."

I quickly slipped into my shoes and rushed down stairs. "Let's go." I kissed Brendan goodbye and rushed over to my car. "So what store are we headed to?", I asked Abby.

"Well let's stop in the outlet." The outlet was across town, but I wanted to look my best tonight. A lot of my family was going to be at this dinner tonight.

~
I skimmed through the dresses on the rack. "What color should I even wear?", I asked. "How about you wear a periwinkle." Abby squealed as she pulled a dress from the rack. It was elegant, beautiful. I needed to try this on! "I love it." I grabbed it from her hands and walked over to the dressing rooms. The dress was too small. "Fuck this dress!", I blurted.

"Wait wait. What about this one." I heard Abby clicking her heels against the marble floor of the store. I opened the dressing room and door and she slipped a long red evening dress into my hand. "Oh my.", I gasped. "It's pretty right"

I slipped into the dress and admired myself in the mirror. It was a perfect fit. I loved it, it was elegant, dazzling. It hugged onto my body so perfectly, showing off all my curves. "I won't show you Abby, I want this to be a surprise for tonight." I chuckled.

I had the woman at the counter ring up the dress which came up to $300. Thank god I got paid this week. "All I need are some silver shoes." I pointed to the store across the street from this one. I put my dress in the car carefully, I didn't want any wrinkles on it.

"I heard this place is really nice.", Abby said. We entered the shoe store called Everette. It had shoes galore, so many I wanted to just grab them all and go! "Hello welcome to Everette, can I help you find what you are looking for.", said the woman. She had gorgeous purple hair. Not a lot of people know how to pull purple hair off.

"Yes I'm looking for silver stilettos, shoes to go with a long red evening gown.", I explained. The woman led Abby and I over to a section of the store. I started skimming for the right pair. Then my eye caught something! Sparkling, dazzling, beauties ! I slipped my feet into the silver sparkling pumps.

"I love them.", Abby said. "Let's ring theses up."

~
I was exhausted from all the shopping, but my day wasn't over yet. I still had to get my hair done. Rebecca came by, washed and blow dried my hair. "Still still or I'll burn you.", she laughed.

Rebecca held the flat iron a little close to my ear. I made sure not to move a muscle or my ear would be done for. "Finally we're done.", Rebecca said unplugging the flat iron. I opened my makeup box and pulled out everything I was going to need. I applied my makeup, not forgetting the most important, red lipstick.