Chapter16 Breakfast in Bed

"Good morning sleepy head, wake up."
His sweet scent and voice woke me up. There he was, holding a tray with fruit and coffee. "Breakfast, that's so sweet.", I smiled.

"Where are your clothes.", I laughed putting a strawberry into my mouth.

"I didn't want to wear any."

After breakfast I changed into a black blazer and pencil skirt, under I wore a white blouse. I put on some black and white pumps. "Thank you for this outfit I love it so much." I kissed Brendan.

"Be safe on the road. I'll talk to later okay.", he blew me a kiss.
****
I pushed open the big glass door that stood in my way of entering the building. I felt refreshed and wonderful. Why was I in such an amazing mood. I could tell I was glowing, and I didn't care who noticed and who didn't.

I walked for the elevator, the smell of coffee and cheap perfume filled the elevator as I made my way to the 4th floor.

"Good morning, you look dazzling in that outfit", Larkin said.

"Thank you Larkin, you are so sweet."

"Ava, what the hell has gotten into you.", Abby walked my way flashing me the biggest grin.

"I'd rather not tell."

"Oh but then that wouldn't be fair now would it Ava."

"Oh Abby."

I headed over into my office. A iced coffee was placed on my desk. "Did you buy this for me?", I asked Abby.

"Yes I did, I had a coupon and winter weather doesn't stop me from enjoying a ice cold cup of iced coffee darling."

"Me either." I grabbed the cup and sucked on the straw, Abby sure did no how I liked my iced coffee, 2 shots of caramel.

"So I've been thinking about the big party the magazine is having for is 50th anniversary/New Years party".

"Yeah it really hasn't been around that long has it."

"Not really." Abby was spinning in her chair like a child. I was getting dizzy just by looking at her.

"When is the party anyway?"

"Next week. Paula wants you to design a cardboard cut out. Like a life size cover of the magazine for the guest to take pictures with."

"Like a back round for pictures."

"No Ava like a painting.", she said with sarcasm.

"Alright alright, I'll get started on it now."

I did some quick editing on my computer. I shouldn't make it Christmas themed because Christmas already passed. How about New Years theme, with snowflakes.

I was at work all day finishing up my designs for the card board cut out. I hoped my boss liked it. I clicked the send button on the file and slouched in my desk chair. I was the only person and the janitor in the building.

"9:00, I'm exhausted."

I quickly fished my phone out of my purse when I heard it start to buzz around. "Hello.", I answered quickly while walking out of the building into the cold air.

"Hey you're getting out really late. Are you hungry I made dinner and I made a little too much.", Brendan said. I could feel his smirk through the phone.

"Or you just made enough for the two of us and said that so that I would come over, also knowing I don't like when food goes to waste but then knowing that you could just put it away in fridge.".

"Wow, well done Ava, now stop being a smart ass and get over to my house."

I groaned and hung up the phone.

I entered Brendan's house and I could smell, pizza?

"I thought you said you made dinner.", I called out while taking my shoes off.

"I lied, I ordered a pizza." He came walking down the stairs.

"I see that now. How was work?".

"It was tiring, people don't even know how to write a proper email these days it's sad."

"That would kind of tick me off to. I had a long day as well."

"Yeah your boss told me about that cut out your doing for the party next week."

I followed Brendan into the kitchen and grabbed a slice of cheese pizza from the box on the counter beside me.

"Yeah and I finished it to. I'm so tired though." I took a huge bite.

"You can crash here if you'd like. I have more clothes for you, as well as shoes."

"Brendan I'm just as rich as you are I can buy my own things alright."

"Yes but I doubt you want to go all the way home to grab some clothes Ava."

"You're right." I grabbed another slice. After dinner I headed over to the bathroom to take a shower.

I felt Brendan's hands grip my waist, I jump a little he startled me.

"Didn't mean to frighten you sweetheart."

"I know."

I felt his warm and delicate touch, rubbing the soap over my back. "That feels really good."

"You've been a little stressed out."

"Not much. But work had me a little stressed today, all that work I had to do."

He was now cupping my breast and massaging them.

"Does this feel good to?", he growled in my ear.

"Have I told you to stop yet."

"I love you so much Ava."

I moved his hands away from my breast and glared at him. I brushed my hand against his wet face. "I'm still trying to figure out how", I whispered.

I shut the water off and exited the shower. I went upstairs to get dress and noticed Brendan didn't follow me. When I went back down stairs he was sitting on the couch on his laptop, typing away.

"Hey."

He looked up at me and didn't say anything. "What's wrong.?"

"Not now Ava, please."

What the hell was his problem. Brendan reached for his phone while it buzzed on the table.

"Hello.", he spoke into the phone. His whole attitude changed completely.

"Yes, the party is this week. Do you have everything set."

"Okay. Buh bye."

"Work?".

"Yea.", he sighed.

I sat beside him and slide my fingers through his soft chocolate hair. I sent kisses down his neck. He quickly moved away from me, leaning the other way. "Brendan what's wrong."

"You're my sub. Did I tell you that you could touch me!", he yelled.

"No but..I..."

"Ava get out."

"What.", I frowned.

"I said get out!", he shouted angrily.

Tears began to rush down my face. "Fucking asshole!". I grabbed my things and started to head for the door.

"Ava."

I turned around. Brendan was holding my car keys in his hands. I walked over to him and snatched them while rolling my eyes. He quickly got grip of my arm. "What the hell are you doing!? Let me go you bastard.", I cried.

He grabbed my face. "You better show some respect Ms. Davidson unless you'd like to visit the pain I brought before."

"It wasn't all pain.", I mumbled.

I definitely have some guts now.

"Well next time you'll be gagging my cock." He let go of my arms and exited.