Chapter 15

His house tomorrow...

"Abby, things are getting like really crazy.", I told her.

"It seems hot to me. Jeff and I have been trying it out ourselves. Whatever you do though, don't try the butt plugs, it's like you're shitting in reverse.", Abby bursted out laughing.

"Abby that's disgusting, and that's awesome that you and Jeff are trying it but now I'm feelings scared when I'm around him. What do I do?".

"It's your fault he's more aggressive now Ava, but maybe you should talk to him.". She suggested.

"He's not going to want to... Wait thanks for telling me it was my fault."

"Just trying to help.", she chuckled.

I went over to my bosses office to hand her the sketch ideas for the magazine.
"Ma. Davidson, how can I help you."

My boss was glowing. She had her hair down curly, a little cleavage showing and dark red lipstick on. Her outfit really gave off the shape of her body. 38 years old and still hot.

"These are for you, Larkin thought I should show you them.", I said clearing my throat.

"These are really good Ava. I'm glad I hired you. You've been doing a marvelous job."

She's being nice?

"Well I surly try my best. There's nothing better than hearing you say that." I smiled.

"Yes.. Ava. You may go now I have some work I have to finish up."

I walked back over to my office. I cleared my throat and Jeff and Abby quickly stopped making out over her desk. "Get a freaking room."

"Don't be a sour puss Ava.", Jeff laughed kissing Abby all over her neck.

"Okay, so when you guys get caught and Fire, that's all on you not me."

"She has a point babe, now go back to your office.", Abby said.

The day was going by fast, a little to fast. I wasn't ready to go to Brendan's house. I tried to stall by stopping to grab something to eat, then a coffee.

"Shit he's calling me.", I said to myself.

"Hello."

"Yeah Ava you got out of work a hour ago where the hell are you."

"I'm so sorry I got stuck in traffic and I was hungry so I stopped for something to eat."

"Just get here".

"What an ass." I threw my phone in my purse.

I pulled into Brendan's drive way and parked my car. The door to his house was open. He was walking down the stars with his white button up unbuttoned and opened. His bare chest was visible and so was his extremely attracted body.

"Took you long enough.", he smirked.

"I'm sorry."

"You look nice.", he grinned.

I took my coat off and hung it by the door. "Brendan, we need to talk."

"About."

"Have a seat.", I said.

I sat over on the couch by the coffee table and took my heels off. "You really scared me last night."

He cleared his throat. "You really angered me and pissed me off Ava, what else was I supposed to do, let you off the hook.", he bluffed.

"No, but my ass is still throbbing.", I snapped.

"Don't start catching an attitude you know what happens when you do. I promise your ass will be doing a lot more then throbbing."