Confusion

Y/N living in the Underworld. She had for some time now. She'd died last spring on a stormy night in a car accident. She was twenty, just a few more days, and she would have been 21.

They always said the good die young.

And she was a saint for most of her short life.

But she didn't want to be.

Hypocrites living in fluffy clouds on streets of fake gold. She would have rather be in Hell, where it was much more real. People were forced to speak the truth, no one rested on golden laurels, and everyone did some part. Even if they were judged to suffer.

If you believed in it, that is.

She didn't really know what to believe in. Never had known what to expect. That up to a certain point in her life was the only bad mark against her.

Not enough to sentence her to the Underworld.

She had stood before them. Waited. Answered whatever they asked, and when the time came, she received beautiful wings, a halo, and a beautiful gown of pure white and gold. The girl grimmaced, walked over to the begged of the clouds, opened her magnificent wings of feathery white and gold, and dove head first into the Underworld.

It surprised everyone.

That was okay, though. She didn't trust Angels that could create personal heavens. That was in itself a lie. You'd spend forever in an ideal world of your making? How boring. Where was the adventure? The magic? The eternal rest? Sure, it might be fabricated for her, but she didn't want that. It wasn't real. She didn't earn it!

So she would find her own path and swear an oath to herself to find her own happiness.

Y/N had no issues whatsoever jumping to another death. In doing so, she committed a crime against heaven so grevious that she could never return or be dragged back unwillingly.

She technically committed suicide.

As she fell, her wings didn't disintegrate. The feathers began to fall away and give birth to a bat-like creatures wings. Her halo shattered momentarily, butnforcednitaelf to rebuild. Her clothes changed from white robes to tattered cloths. Not that she minded. It was hot, and the style was not to her liking.

She opened her eyes after a moment to see she was falling quickly and about to make an impact with the ground. Surely she would make a crater. But, damn the wind felt absolutely amazing.

Then, nothing.

For a moment, Y/N thought she had passed out. Or died. Even though she was already dead.

Then she opened her eyes and saw she had been caught by two demons. One with black hair, blue eyes, who looked... Asian? Maybe? Who could say down here? It was dark and hot. The heat wavered her vision.

" Don't worry. You'll get used to that. " He smirked? Smiled? Grinned? But, why?

" Let's get you on down now, yeah?" Said the other. The night from above blocked him from her view. She felt as kind as a little kitten. " That was one helluva dive you took, ya know? No one just jumps down 'ere like that. "

She was lowered on down to the floor? Ground? Again, she felt blind and couldn't see. " I'd rather be here than surrounded by lies. " She spat trying to stand on her own.

The one she hadn't been able to see before pushed her back down. " You won't want to be doing that. A fall like this should have killed you again. For good. But you... Changed. "

" And that had what to do with me standing?" She asked.

" You want to change the way you speak to us?" Asked the darker haired one.