The Raven, The Rabbit, & The Girl.

Written for BrockeRutledge
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Both the Raven and the Rabbit knew very well they'd be nothing without her. The girl in which they had chosen to inhabit was a sweet, kind-hearted one. As fragile as her mind could seem to be, It was not. Not in the least. She might hold her head every now and then. Or maybe even say hello or shut up to nothing sometimes, but it was just herself talking to them when they misbehaved. Or maybe fought. Or perhaps annoyed her too much. They listened for the most part and relished when Y/N would talk with them. They were terribly lonely otherwise with only each other to talk to. Y/N did not easily slip up and talk with them. She was strong and let them be as long as they left her to her own as well. They helped her organize her thoughts when she desperately needed, and sometimes messed with them when she was tired and should go to bed, (Oh!, And This one time fought over both at the same time. )

Much like now.

Y/N was running. Her breath came in pants, her clothes were being grabbed by monsters (better known as brambles and limbs of trees), and her hair was disheveled.

You'd think a monster was on her heels.

Oh, wait. It was.

But, just what it was was unknown to anyone. Limbs from very far above came crashing down around her. Pine needles landed in her hair. She looked frantically around, trying to catch her breath and find a way out of her current situation. That in itself was hard enough. It didn't help that the Raven was chattering in her ear, going on and on about nonsense and saying that she was being stupid, that she wasn't going to make it out of this.

" Sweetheart, I mean to be rude completely when I say you're being stupid, you idiot. " He would caw with his wings spread wide as he glided text to her on his back, both hands behind his head. " I really shouldn't like you to die, you know? It's a huge inconvenience. " She would glance to get side to try telling him to shut it. Before she could, though, another limb would snap, and she'd run faster again. " Bout time. Get your shit together, Y/N. "

" You aren't helping much, Lucifer. " The Rabbit suddenly hisses to her other side, somehow keeping up with byer just perfectly fine, and watching the beast behind them as if he was see it just fine. " Keep going. You're almost out of its reach! It's okay. We're here to hide you away from it!" He added Inna chipper tone. It wasn't like him at all.

Y/N continued. Pushing her feet to go when they just didn't want to carry her farther into the wood she'd ran into to escape. It wasn't like she could see them. She didn't know why she bothered to look. She only heard their voices. Sounds drifting through her head, rather loudly and rudely at that, never leaving her. They were always with her. Even now as she was chased by a huge beast crashing through the trees, attempting to catch her for her life. She'd be damned if she gave it that.

" Turn left stupid. " Lucifer causally said, still very much annoyed with her.

" Kitten, ignore his rudeness. But do turn left. It's safer over there .." The rabbit said. She only knew it was a rabbit because Lucifer made fun of his ears constantly. Not to mention it's pretty tail.

"Kitten again? It's Kitten or Sweetheart with these two every time I turn around. My mind is filled with crappy fighting or flutters of wings. Sometimes, the squeaks of a rabbit. Chatter that makes no sense. I don't mind them, but I do wish they would be quiet every now and then. They are worse than brothers..." She groaned as she took the next left as they told her to. If she didn't, they'd just bicker more.

" Gregory, shut your trap before I try to pull those ears off again..." The Raven, known as Lucifer, muttered lazily his british accent beginning to poke through.