Delicious

"It's been so long. I've waited years for this... " He purrs softly leaning down to bring her into a hot heavy kiss. Baan grins from pointed ear to pointed ear. His spiked, short, purple hair glistens under the moon. His ruby and silver eyes captivate Y/N. She is rendered untouchable to any other elf by the king himself as he completes a contract with her.

Y/N herself is a simple girl. She's an elf. Although deemed unextrodinary by most others. Until he saw her getting the shit beat out of her in an alley. Why? He didn't even question why. She'd been wearing tattered clothing. Her hair was tangled and dull. Her nails were chipped and broken. From the style of clothes he assumed she'd been a bakers assistant and messed up in the rich districts of his kingdom. Her pretty Silver hair and soft purple eyes immediately caught his gaze.

She was exactly like the girl he had met as a child, played with in the gardens. His mother encouraged it. She adored that little girl. His father, however, hated it. And separated them. Told Baan he would never see her again and that he's sold her into the dark market.

It broke Baan's heart.

It made Baan cold and cruel.

Yet as he saw her, his heart skipped a beat. He immediately stepped off his route much to his securities' dismay, eviscerated the four adult men beating the poor beautiful girl, and got in her face. " Make a contract with me. And I'll save you from this life. Look at me Y/N. "
Her name rolled off his tongue with grace and softness. It caught his guards off their guard. He grinned watching her. Waiting.

Y/N knew who he was. And she was afraid. She remembered his father making her leave. Saying he wanted nothing to do with her. His father sold her to the highest bidder as a child for coming into the garden.  His mother to. Sold them together. His mother had since passed away, and she was on her own.

She whimpered as she saw him that day. Just as attractive as she had always thought he would grow to be. She sighed as she watched him being leaf around town. Looking cold. Stoic. She often thought about how sad it was. Unfortunately she'd looked up at the wrong time,  and burnt herself which caused her to drop the loaves of bread I to the fire on the way out of the oven.  She screamed as she held her hand, and screamed again getting dragged put into the alley. Getting beaten over stupid fucking bread. She loathed rich people. She felt so weak.

Suddenly her beating stopped, and that shiny soft purple hair immediately got her attention. She jumped as he got in her face. She gulped and looked at his multicolored eyes before answering.

She forced her body into a bow.

Baan frowned.

" With all due respect, thank you for saving me from that. I am forever grateful your grace. " She sat up, and looked him in the eyes. " Now kindly fuck off. I have to get to my next job... " She looked away sad, and embarrassed. Surely her name was somewhere on the bakery wall or roster. He couldn't remember her. Though his mother has taken the time to explain that his father told him what he did and that he never hated her. She swore by it.

But how could he not? She abandoned him.as a friend. .

Baan quicker his brow and lifted her chin. He felt her gulp and a soft smile graced his cheeks. " Y/N, what a way to talk to your childhood friend. Now why would I do such a thing? When the one I want to fuck is right here in front of me?"

Her cheeks were redder than a cherry.  Her eyed wide as she scooted back to only have him crawl towards her and pin her against the brick of the building. Her heart beat fast and it was easy to tell she was flustered. She'd never moved on. Her little puppy love crush had developed into a life long unrequited one. " I.. i... but I'm just... "