The Den

I could feel the pull. It called me closer. The sounds of cries for help. Sleeping incubus that had been put to sleep. The king himself called me. It was dizzying. I felt tired.

So I did what I had to. I asked for him by name, and he showed. The human world had different rules. They could all be around if Kamali was awake. If I asked, certain ones could come.

So I did some investigating while I could. However, the Imposter with my sister was calling her. Blocking her senses. She was scared. Truth be told so was I.

But I don't allow failure. I never have. I never will. I demand perfection.

I would take Draven, Raven, Yoogi, and Usagi with me. A small team with useful skills. The brother didn't need to be near in case they to got trapped. Yoogi was a skilled dream diver. Raven was a manipulator. Draven was a skilled healer. Usagi was skilled with ice. Something told me these boys would help me. I trusted usagi with taking over should something go wrong.

Then, there was me. The wild card. I was unpredictable. Reliable. If Sis called I would come. If I called for her she would come. We were like two halves of the same sword. Light, and dark. Handler and weapon.

And we knew it.

And we used it.

Only she could stop me. I had a feeling only I could stop her. Truly stop her.

But I wouldn't put such a dangerous theory to the test. My light was incredibly dangerous to these demons, and I cared far to much to hurt them.

" Usagi, get the boys, be ready.  I'll be there soon. " I whispered softly.

~~~~~~
UNDERWORLD

I woke quickly. I felt the need to get going. The pull to sleep strong just moments ago. So strong.

The boys were all around me. The twins watched me intently. Their gaze was intense. Yoogi was playing with my hair, and waiting patiently. Usagi was staring into space. " You ready Princess?" He asked softly.

" Almost. I just need to grab some things. " I said quietly trying to sit up. Climbing out of bed I ran to my private potions room to be met by Azazel and a heavily filled bag. Plus a second one for Draven. " Aza..."

" Everything you'll need. For energy mainly. Stamina second. Destoying Destroying fucking shit up lastly. For Draven inhaled healing, and stamina. Thought you'd been some help getting ready. " He winked.

" Thanks. I appreciate it. " I smiled at my brother.

" Always Baby sis. Just... bring Gregory back safely. Kamali and Lucifer to. " He was obviously worried for his mate. I couldn't blame him.

" Of course. Who do you think your talking to?"

" An airhead. " He smirked.

~~~~~~~~~

The den was just ahead. I could feel it. The light headed feeling came back. "Do not touch anything. Let me. " I instructed. " I mean it. Just watch. "

They gave me nods, and followed me into the incubus den. Immediately I could see sleeping incubus. They were everywhere. The poor things looked dreadful. Draven wanted to step forward, but was stopped by Usagi. " Just watch. Trust her. " He said gently.

" Nico... " The incubus king himself. He was sat on his throne, a half empty glass of what I assumed was blood sat abandoned. He was slumped over, asleep, perhaps poison?

I walked to him, and took the glass. It was well past its prime. Way past. Blood was best fresh, and this was just disgusting. It didn't smell right. I groaned. I would have to taste it. I hesitantly out the glass to my lips, and tilted my head back. The liquid slowly slid down the sides of the glass and touched my lips.