Big Bad Hybrid

Y/N tripped over her clumsy feet on her way back to her cottage. " Why the fuck did I move out into the woods? I should have just forced myself to be social!" She cursed repeatedly under her breath.

The cracking of branches behind her caught her attention tonight, and she scrambled to her feet again. She winced. Shit, this time she'd twisted her ankle! Y/N limped her way down the beaten path, trying desperately to escape the impending doom of the beast that stalked her.

What did it want? She was just an ordinary girl. Average height. Dull hair. Little weight. She wouldn't make a good meal... unless of course it was desperate. 

Fuck.  Was it?

A low growl came behind her,  and she grabbed a nearby tree on the side of thebroad for support. " Go away!"

It's only response was a sly chuckle. She could see its glowing amber or maybe orange colored eyes now. Y/N could just barley make out its spikey blonde hair. A combination that worked well in its favor of attraction. A tail swayed lazily behind it, and the beast smirked at her. She could even make out its canines. Maybe it was a trick of the lighting. After all, the moon wasn't full tonight. It almost was. Tomorrow night it would bask in all of its full glory.

" Go home little flower. I'll come find you tomorrow.  "

She stared back startled. This beast just talked???!

Oh god, this thing just said it was going to come for her on the full moon.. it was going to devour her!

Maybe.

Then again legends would say that it would take her for its own. Several hybrid breeds sought out potential mates on the full moon. They were most in touch with their animalistic sides then. They could sense things better, smell things better, and even see things better.

She stood there watching it as it inched forward. " S-stay back.. " She winced as she stepped back on her hurt ankle.

" You hurt yourself. " He growled a little. He blinked, and tilted his head. The moon was shining down on his blondenhair now, and two floppy large ears followed his head to the side a bit. She giggled, and gave him another once over. If he hadn't just started changing her she would have certainly talked to him. He'd scared her. Y/N honestly thought he was a rouge hybrid hunting her. " Come.. I'll take you home. " He said slightly more gentle. " It seems it's my fault you hurt yourself to begin with..." He huffed. " Don't laugh at me either. " He snapped.

Again she kind of giggled. " I'm sorry.. it was just... cute. "

His cheeks flushed as his cold yet smoldering eyes took her in. " Whatever. Come on. " He said standing in front of her now.

She gulped. Could this hybrid be trusted? He didn't seem so bad now that he'd talked to her. So maybe..

He scooped her into his arms since she was daydreaming. She looked up at him. He had no signs of being owned or living with someone. His ear was pierced three times, but that was all. His face was wild, with adorable freckles dotting his cheeks. His eyes that strange amber looking orange. They were distant, and cold, yet she felt they were hotter than fire.

She had never touched a hybrid before. No hybrid had ever came to her, so she felt it just wasn't meant to be. Her hand slowly mad either way to one of his ears, and she tugged on it, pulling his head slightly to the side. He growled, and cast a sideways glance at her. " Don't touch. " He demanded. Her hand instantly retracted, she blushed, and looked away.

" They can be sensitive. " He said after a while. " We're almost to your cottage. " He muttered. She nodded, and sighed softly. Not exactly how she saw her first encounter with a hybrid going.