Dark Masquerade Returns (mature)

It had been years. How many, well, they just couldn't say. So many long years and many mates together. A loving devotion of her soul. She never minded. Y/N was so very content, even if most of her mates were busy, at least one would be available, yes?

No.

Apparantly not.

She sighed softly. Her sister was off busy with some of her own mates. They'd dragged her out to go shopping. Apparently, to spoil her? It was adorable.

She walked down the halls and out of the castle. It was a beautiful day in the Underworld. She figured she would go to her garden and decided to start working. It would be a good use of her time and kill most of the day. Not to mention, she grew half of the kitchens treat supply.

Little did she know, she was being watched. Seo hung back behind her in the shadows. He was to make sure she didn't come back home for a long while. Jiko was planning something big for her and her sister. It was why Kami was out of the castle as well, shopping with her mates. Her trip would end with the dress maker's shop. His beautiful Y/N's would remain here until Xi and Sam arrived, and they took her inside the ruins.

They would dress her, and maybe tire her just a little beforehand....

He smirked softly. Seo did love seeing her under him, struggling to regain her thoughts while he induced a higher pleasure from her. Sam loved to hold her and drive her insane. Xi loved to touch and love on her... she adored them to, and that was all they needed. They longed to take care of her, just as Kami's mates did her.

It took hours, but eventually, Xi, Sam, and Chirs appeared. They were dropped off by Tama, who gave a wave before leaving. Seo raised an eyebrow. " Player four enters the game. " He smirked. " Sweet pea is so easily distracted. She's been busy all day. "

" Doing what?" Sam asked. They hadn't been around for very long, having been rescued from a very lengthy captivity just years ago. Which seems like a long time, but finding multiple mates, especially when you think you don't have them in the first place, is tiring. It can be mentally exhausting. Yet, he always made time to at least cuddle Y/N.

" Dude, learn a little while you are here, yeah?" Seo rolled his eyes. " Take a look, and hide yourselves? Unless you want her to run like the elusive fox she is. I forget you still haven't played her little games yet.. "

The three boys poked their heads around the corner after doing as asked of them. They marveled at their cute little mate, sitting in her garden in the middle of ruins centuries, perhaps even millenia old.

She wiped her face with the back of her hand and smiled at her newest little plants before leaning down and giving them a soft whisper. Tricks she'd learned from the Fae, even if they didn'tknow it. Luce might skin her if he knew what she'd been up to. It almost appeared that Y/N had a glow about her. Not to mention, if they didn't know better, they'd say the seedlings leaned in towards her.

" Beautiful. What all does she have here?" Chris turned to Seo with a small smile.

" Several things. It's the first time for me to have seen it as well. " Xi answered softly. They both turned their attention to Xi." Looks like coffee beans, tea plants, mango trees, peach trees, apple trees, cherries, melons of all sorts and quite a bit more... I didn't even think they could all grow in the same environment. " He gushed over her and marvled in her abilities. He sniffed the air and smiled cheerily, " Seo, sweetpeas..."

" I want to hold her.." Sam whined.

Seo chuckled and smiled at the smell of his favorite flower and person. " Then go hold her. She'll melt for you. The reason Xi, that you haven't seen it, is that it's her secret. Laughable to think it is, but we leave her alone about it. "