Stargazing with the Vampire

Female vampire / Male Reader

He loved books. He loved to star gaze. He felt like his lover needed space. They had been moody latley, and he wanted to let them breathe before they couldn't see eye to eye.

So he went out against the warnings and curfews to clear his own head. Y/N sighed as he walked. At least the night was clear, and the stars were plentiful. He couldn't help but wonder if his best friend and former sister was going to be at the ruins tonight.

She had suddenly disappeared one year during a cold fall night. Months passed, and everyone assumed her dead. He was grief stricken, being her only remaining relative. He had refused to even venture out past dark for years after her death.

Yet he always wondered if she was truly dead. Food to the creatures that lived in the wood. Or was she simply reborn? Pure as the stars in a sea of blackness. Slowly illuminating the night. Being solace to their bleeding hearts.

One evening, he woke Inna cold sweat. Glancing at his window as he did. His heart sped, and he jumped out of bed. He took off outside and ran into thebwoods after a train of red material.

The eyes of his sister were staring back at him through his window. Sure, her eyes were different. Inhuman. But it was her.

" Mala! Mala, stop! Come back!" He called after her. Surely, people would think he was crazy. He didn't care. Let them burn him as a witch for all he cared. As long as he wasn't crazy.

She faltered in her steps and came to a halt inside a set of ruins.

He entered them, knowing they were dangerous, and was immediately embraced in an almost to tight hug. " Deartháir." She breathed softly. Her voice was a charm.hendidnt know he needed.

" Am i dead?" He asked softly, just glad to be back with her.

" No. Just me. Well, just my body technically.." Shenexplained as she breathed a sigh of relief when he didn't look at her in disgust.

They talked for a while, and she asked why he didn't hate her. " I could never hate you. Get angry or annoyed at yes. But I will never hate you. " He answered.

They spent many nights in different sets of ruins in the woods. They read books and braided each other's hair. They would decorate it with whatever flowers bloomed around them. Every time, she would keep him safe and see him home.

Until Y/N met his beloved. His sister was sad that he didn't visit as often, but she accepted it. After all, he was allowed to change and grow old. He deserved it. To be happy.

Mala sat alone, reading when her brother broke through the brush. " I want spoils. Play with my hair, brush it, read to me..." He whined.

" Hard times with your Angel?" She asked with a smile.

" Just difficult memories plauging them. Needed space. " He shrugged.

" Come on. By the end of the night, Angel will end up speechless and have to realize how they've acted. I promise. You'll positively glow. "

He smiled, and they sat together through the night again. He lay his head in her lap as she brushed his hair and henread books while she did so. Skimming through pages of knowledge otherwise lost of they hadn't rounded the books up together. She told his sweet nothings and how strong he was continuing to live. They talked about his life and hers.

Watching the stars, they told fortunes, and he asked her what it had been like to die.

" Oh, I'm never alone. My friends keep a close eye on me. Just to make sure, im safe. It didn't hurt to be created. Not as much as it hurt to die. Then again, it was my own fault. But I was given a chance. A home frozen in time and beautiful clothes. " She gushed. All the while, she weaved white lilies into the short braid she had made along the side of his head.

He examined a flower as he turned and motioned forever to do the same. " Your turn. " He brushed his sister considerably longer hair and gave her the blame braid onnthenside of her head. He'd always been one to pick things up easily.

She chuckled, " Why do you ask anyway? You never did before. "

" Just... a hunch. " He shrugged. He was unsure of what he himself meant. Y/N woke red lilies into her dark hair and smiled. " I'm sure they are waiting on you. The sun is about to come up. "

" Give your angel space. I'm sure once they see you, you'll know the look in their eyes. Pure innocent love. Same as I can see on your own every time you talk about them. " She grinned.

" Red lilies, for passion and love. I can see it when you look to the trees around us. " He smiled and brought her in for a hug. " Be safe. I would like to meet them one day. "

" If you have a gut feeling, you probably will. Sooner than you think. " She smiled before standing.

Y/n stood and started off on his own, sparingly last glance behind him. His sister was gazing at the stars and then to the trees lovingly.

In the trees, they waited. They were about to welcome her home and keep her safe for him. A promise he had been made one night in a dark alley on his way home. They stayed out of sight, but was si ply promised that. He trusted them to it. After all, she was still alive. Sort of.

Little did he know that waiting on him was his forever after. His eternity, and he would soon get what he had asked for. Meeting her family and finally being part of it once again.

~~~~~~~~~

He watched his beloved talk with her brother. She let him lie in her lap and held him close. Honestly, he was jealous for a moment of Y/n. There was nothing to be jealous of, though. His beloved belonged with them, and henwas strictly her brother.

He had watched their whole relationship together since she'd first run away to check on him after she was stable.

He smirked as Y/N weaved red lilies I to her hair. For love and romance. Passion. She certainly was full of it. His beautiful little book worm.

She started towards him, and he welcomed her with open arms. " How was your visit tonight with Y/n?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes. " As if you weren't ease dropping. " She shot him a look.

He looked away. " Perhaps... " He muttered.

" He knows. He knows something will happen. He would never have asked if he didn't. " She answered.

"Indeed, he does. " He nodded. " They are losing the ability to leave him alone. It won't be long before we welcome him home. My Love. "

She soft of smiled. " It will be nice to bebwith him again. " She sighed. " As long nasty he agrees. "

" He will. "

" How do you know?"

" He will Love. "