Gold backstory

Golds P.O.V

I was running....

Why do they hate me that much! What did I do? Mommy! Daddy!

I continue to run away

"Go away you half breed!!"
"Go die!"
"Your a monster!"
"Stay away from us!"
"I should have killed you when you where born! You disgusting bitch!"

Wait......did daddy mean that? Does he hate me? What did I do? I've got to find my mommy!

I out ran the fairy's and into the woods.
Nights coming in soon.

I ran up a hill deep in in the forest. Slowing down and into the little cottage.

You can hear faint coughing coming from in side.

"Mommy.....?" I asked quietly.

More coughing can be heard, I walk in and see my mother laying down looking more pale than she supposed to be.

"...l....listen to....me.....I need you to get...out of h...h...here!" She cried out.

"...ok Mommy.." Gold said quietly.

I run and get all my stuff as well as the sword that mommy said to get and the wrapped present.

I said my final goodbyes and set off. Running until I ran into something more like someone.

"Hello little child?" The old man said. I start crying and said..
"Help....me..?" Before I blacked out. When I woke up I see I'm in a white room and that old man comes back in and sits down.

"How are you feeling, child?" The old man ask.
"Ok, thank you." I replied. And that's when the questions started so I told him everything. 

And he said that he run a school a Dragon Rider school and said that could stay here as long as I want to.

For the next 12 days I was hospitalized. And when I got released the headmaster was waiting for me. And he gave me a tour of the place. And that's when I asked where the library was.

And that when my sturdy began.

But that happened 10 years ago.

Well that was Golds story. Hoped you enjoyed it. It also cut off so I added the rest of the story but the next part should be up loaded