THIS WAS HERE THE WHOLE TIME?!

After I had named it I was looking for a place for Eleos to sleep. I would have him sleep with me on my bed but I also want him to have a private room or whatever.

I was leaning on a wall thinking of where to put him.

Hmmm......maybe.....here......no.......hmmm.....

I continued to look and I was walking while leaning on the wall. After 20 minutes I hear a click and stop I get off the wall and at it...

What the hell....

I go up to the wall and put my ear on it and try to listen to know if there really is space or a room on the other side....

Oh my god

I push the wall and it pushes back a little before it spite in half and moved to the side. I walk in and it's pitch black and then I fell...

It was a slide and when I got to the bottom it was a big room that could easily fit 6 big dragons.

Wait the HM said that there some people who can create things that can make a bed for my dragon, Golds dragon, Alonas dragon, and Rose dragon, here....yeah I should call them up.

30 minutes later and they came and made everything for the dragons. I also carried Eleos down here and he seems to like it. I thank the people and they leave.

Rose P.O.V.

I heard something in Ava's room and went in and saw a open space in the wall....

What the hell...

I walk to it and see Ava coming out.

"Oh...Rose....glad your here, your dragon can stay down there with mine..." Ava said pointing at the hole in the wall.

"Ok!" I said went to get my dragon named Frostbite..........

She came jumping to me then she tripped and fell. I giggle, and pit her up and moved her to Avas room and walked in.

I was being slow so I didn't trip, then we sled downwards and I'm yelling at the top of my lungs. Until we get there and Ava and her dragon are laughing. I look at Frostbite and she seams scarf to.

Ava comes over and and shows me where she will be then she goes up on a broom.

Wait how does she know how to fly a broom we didn't get any class on how to do that...whatever I'm going to play video games I hop onto Ava's broom and she Flys us up. I go up and play some minecaft because Alona blowup my house so now I have to remember how I build it.

Avas P.O.V.

So I told Gold and Alona and their dragons are so cute.

Rose dragon-

Alona dragon-

Alona dragon-

Gold dragon-

Now we are going to bed.

I know this is short.....but I'm running out of ideas!!! Anyways....hope you enjoyed it......bye......