Day two of the ceremony: What team will I be in!

"Wait what magic do I have?" I asked.

"It looks like you have Death Soul magic.." Theo said.

In...Death Soul magic? Really am a idiot for skipping classes. Damn.

"What group do you want to be in?" The HM said.

"Wait I thought our room mates are gonna be our groups?" I said very confused.

"Hah...yes that is true...but....you get to chose if you wish to stay or leave..." Theo said.

Ok. Ok. This easy they know my past and Gold is a really good cook so I will....

"I will stay!" I said. They nodded and I was dismissed. I was heading back to the girls.

Time skip- to the dorms

I walk I  and they are in the living room watching kdramas.

HUH?!? THEY'RE NOT WAITING FOR ME RUDE!!

I walk in and sit down on a chair and we watch Meteor Garden. Rose was crying.

Time skip- next day

We were walking there and a girl who wears to much makeup steps in front of me, I was in the middle.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here a....kid who probably opened here legs to get in. Ahah!" I girl said. I stand there looking bored out of my mind.

"Well....have nothing to say?" Said the girl.

"...rule one: no fighting each other UNLESS a higher up is there.....rule 9: 3 strikes you get detention, 6 and your kicked out.....watch what you say...." I said and walked away with the girls following.

Once we get far enough Rose says.

"What the hell was that ?!?"

"Uhh...I don't know....."I say.

Time skip-

People are talking to others on who they want to be in the group. The Head Master said that are to pick who we want to be in the group, which will have 4 people in and it can be a mix of boys and girls. I told Gold, Rose, and Alona what Theo and the HM said to me yesterday, and they agreed.

Know we wait,

20 minutes later we are all called and we have to take a quick quiz to see who would be the leader or whatever.

Question 1- if one is injured what do you do.

Rose answered- protect them
Alona answered- help them
Gold answered- protect them
Ava answered- make sure they are OK, tell someone to protect them

Questions like that were there Theo said (after all the girls stopped squealing over him) that tomorrow we would get the results.

Now we are heading off to the dorm to shower, eat, and most importantly sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry this took so long to get out. Hope you enjoyed.
And maybe I should ask for a one of you guys oc's to be put into one chapter. Idk tell me what you think.

Word count: 472.