My Brothers Dragon!!!

The dragon bows and holds back a laugh.

Hahaha.....I already know we are going to get along so well...hahaha

I know right.

"Who. The. Hell. Said. You. Could. Call. Me. That?!? Huh!! And why did you call me a dick?!" Theo said making Rose and Alona laugh.

"Because you never told your dragon Sungu you had a sister. Dumbass.

Hahahshhahs.

"You can't talk to dragons." Theo said. I give a 'you want to try me bitch' look.

Hey....can you say something that Theo told you that nobody knows...

Well.....yes.....hmmm..........oh! Theo has a crush on a girl in her 2nd year.....her name is Zoe, and he wishes to marry her and have kids with her......

Oh?

"Oh?....well he said you, Theo Nighthawk, have a crush on a 2nd year at The Dragon Rider Academy, named Zoe. You wish to marry her AND have kids with her." I said. Looking Theo right in the eye the whole time.

He blushes and looks right at his dragon.

"He can understand me but I can't under stand him?" Theo asked. I nodded.

He's a moron sometimes....

".....Sungu why did you tell my sister that?!?" Theo said pouting.

Hahaha

Hahaha he is quite funny.....but your brother is strong......remember that....

OK

"Well since you can talk to dragons......you Ava are now the leader of your group. Go back to your dorm and get a name for your groups, and fill out this paper. Also make sure you girls have a good night's rest you start classes tomorrow. The map will be given to you in the morning. Don't be late, and bring the paper to the HM early in the morning." Theo said. We nodded and walk away to our dorm.

Time skip- at the dorm

We walk in and put our eggs in our rooms and go to the living room. We sit down and talk about what our name should be.

"Wait what about The Myth?" Alona suggest.

"Why The Myths, Alona?" Gold asked the purple hair girl.

"Well didn't you guys see our rooms? Rose has a cold room and art that looks like demons, Gold has fairy all around her room, Ava has dragons, they exist but some people think their fake. And I have space and draw kyubi. They are all what people would call them; Myths" Alona said.

OK I like the idea.

"Ok.....but what's a kyubi?" Rose said.

Really.....

"A kyubi is a nine tailed mythical fox originating from Chinese mythology." Gold said.

"Oohhh!" Rose said, making everyone shack their heads.

"OK, but do we all agree on this name or what?" I asked.

They all look at each other and then back at me, they shake their head yes. I nodded. I write 'The Myths'. I get up and head to my room.

When I get there I take a shower and go to bed. All the girls do the same.

Time skip- two days later

It's been two days since we got our dragons and tomorrow the would hatch so we have that day off.

The first day was getting to know some of the history about dragons and why we need dragons to fight the war us humans made 10000 years ago.

Day two we learned how to train them and that their will be training that can kill us but you known I didn't care.

But their is something that has been bugging me a lot lately..... on the first day we were told what the history was for the dragons and we need to go to war with some monster that I don't remember........but we were not told why we needed to go to war......we humans started it but people believe the whatever we have to fight against started it off.....hmmm?......I don't know

Sorry it short......but I hope you enjoyed it!!! Bye see guys next time!!!