Time to start training!

It's been 1 week since the incident happened. Me and the girls are in pretty bad shape we cant move, we can talk tho. We were put in the same room. All I was doing was replaying the night over and over.

The door slowly open but I continued to look out the window. The girls were asleep it must be a nurse it's to late for visits and I cant get sleep.

"Ava......" the HM started. What are they doing here.

"Your weak Ava." Theo said with no emotion. My eyes widened.

"I know I couldn't do anything when my friend needed help. I'm useless." I said to my brother. He nodded.

(Ok so from here it will be explaining what is happening in third point of view)

After that Mythics all started training even harder they were top of the class then top in the grade. they mastered must of there spells.

The next year they trained with tgier dragons. Ava also went the the dragons enclosure to dragon with Chloe and Athru. And made it to top rookies, as well as the boys.

The threed year the hm finally getting leads, but aren't looking to good. They went to a place from if you die there you'll die here. So he called in a friend. She could guild the team there. All 7 rookies where sent to the. And sent on there first mission with Linghting God, Theo Nighthawk and The Butterfly fairy, Zoey Smith.

Sorry it late and short😭. I've been busy and lazy. Plus school almost over so I have to get all my grades up. Bit hope you'll enjoy.