I was to late! Damnit!

Ave P.O.V

I ran down the hall.
Something bad happened and why was Golds dragon begging me for help.

Keep going....

I make it to our dorm and bust down the door.

"DAMNIT!!" I yelled the window in the hallway was busted.

The girls catch up and see it.

Alona runs to the kitchen and presses a button and red lights go off everywhere and all the doors and windows are being blocked by some metal things.

Me and the girls (plus the dragons) all jump out the window and run after the person who took Gold.

We run until we get to a clearing and we see that 5he person is in all black head to toe. And is holding a unconscious Gold. Ready to teleport away.

But I run and punch him in the face. Alona order the dragons to get help. As the person drops to the floor he also drops Gold.

(I suck at fight seems but i was playing jump start so I'm hyped)

The person grunts and gets up. We could tell he was a man. The man runs at Rose who jumped up before he could hit her and torched her weight to go down faster and lands on his back.

I run to Gold but before I could the man appears then moves away he drops her again.

Me Rose and Alona all run at him ready to punch him. He let's out a laugh and looks me dead in the eye and says.." Poison Magic; Poison blast!" Before we all knew it we were all hit with it and we cant get back up..

All we could do was watch as our teammate and friend gets taken away......

I feel small ran drops slowly fall on my unmoving body as it gets faster... pouring rain as Alona cries out "NOO! GOLD!!COME BACK!"

Foots step are heard as 5 people included Theo are here they stop. One of the people who I assume is a girl gasped looking at us the life was drained out of us we we're crying not that anyone could tell I was just staring at the ground they were on.

I didnt even notice that I was being carried away until I heard Theo say to one of the people to tell the headmaster that Gold was kidnap before I blacked out just like the rest of the girls.

'...I'm weak.....I'm supposed to be the Chosen One......and yet.....I couldn't even help or protect the people I care about?.......I'm a joke......'

That's when I realized something......... I wasn't strong enough.....

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I hope this makes up fore it.