Day 1: Magic Ceremony

"Nnooo~" Gold said not getting up.

I never thought gold would refuse to do something, but it is 5:15 in the morning.

"No Gold we need to get there early" I said to good who was fighting to get her blanket back from my hands.

"Fine OK good..." I said walking out I didn't give her back her blanket and put it on the table next to her and Rose's rooms.

I knock on Rose door.........no answer nobody like mornings. I sigh....I walk in and go to her bed. Snatch her blankets off of her and turn the lights on.

She jumps up and falls the bed hissing.......wait hissing?!!

"Get up we need to get ready." I said to Rose as she gets up.

I turn around walking out door but not before I say-

"And if you go back to sleep I'll come drag you out with nothing on." I said. And hear I yelp and running around before I close the door.

I walk to Alona room and knock. She opens the door looking really tired.

"Get ready." I said and all I get is a nod and a 'hmm' as I walk away getting breakfast ready.

Breakfast is bacon, eggs, sausage, and hash brown.

I see Gold come out and she is wearing-

She has her hair in a half up half down style

She sits down and starts eating. And I sit down next to her on the couch.

Next Alona came out from the kitchen and sits on me left.

Alona is wearing-

2 min later rose comes out in-

She sits next to Gold and we eat 10 mind later we are done and are cleaning up then we head out

Time skip to getting there witch took 45 mins.

We stand next to each other and are in the front the row we have 28 minutes until it starts.

There is like maybe 20 other people so five groups.

Time skip to when it starts-

The headmaster was saying the ten rules. Then said the ceremony will began there were like 200 groups. And I didn't listen until our number was called with was 169.

We go up and we wait first it was Gold.

"Miss Gold Blare you will have......." the HM started and reached into a bag and pulled out a white book with a gold design.

"Light Creation magic....." HM giving her the book. Gold when to the a other part of the stage.

Next Alona, she walks up to him and gives him a little bow. He does the same reaching into the bag and pulls out a book the looks like the outer space with a white design.

"Constellation Magic." The head master said.

Alona gives a other bow and walks to stand next to Gold.

Next up is Rose I'm last. She walks up to the HM, he does the same and pulls out a ice looking book with water designs on it.

"Ice and Water magic." HM said giving Rose the book.

Next it was me.

I stand in front of him and wait. I didn't expect it to be so....so.....dark it black with a white dragon head and you can see that it gives off the deadly vibes.

The HM gasps.

"...you....have been..... chosen!?" The HM said shook everyone looks the same shook as hell.

Meet me at my office after words." He said while I walk to my grip and we get off stage everyone's staring at us no more like they're starting at.......me I hate it we go to the back.

Time skip - after the ceremony (HEHE sorry)

I going to the head masters office the girls went to our dorm. I knock on the door and he opens it and let's me in.

Theo is here, why is Theo here? I sit next to Theo in front of the head master.

"You Ava Nighthawk have been chosen." HM said.

"What do you mean I've been chosen, chosen for what?" I asked.

"You have been chosen by the god of dragon as its master, you will be the strongest of them all." Have said.

Wait........I.Get.A.Fucking.Dragon?!?!? Hell yeah.

"The chosen one have been selected every 400 years." Theo said.

"We expect a lot of work from you Ava." HM said stirringly.
.
.
.
.
Well fuck.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!! BYE!!!

WORD COUNT: 740