Halloween special

3rd P.O.V.

Down the halls of the girls dorms, bodies hang for the roof. Bloody foot prints on the floors, screams echoes throughout School.

Fast feet running though the halls, panting as she tries to make it in time. With the seem lights screams for help,
And the sick laughter of the killer.

There! The girl in black said as she neared a door. Opening the door, pumpkins and spider decorations lay out

"Ava!!" One said as she stood up dressed as a pirate. Coming closer taking the bags out of her hands and taking them back to the living room, where 7 more people are gathered around a table.

"Your late." Said one of the boys dressed  as a Skelton.

"The line was long... and I got lost
" Ava said.

"Why did you guys make her go!?" Theo said dressed as a ninja.

"Because it's fun to see her struggle to ask for help." Zero said dressed as a assassin.

"Its not! She could've had a panic attack!!" Alona said, dressed as a bloody nurse.(plzs do not do this. At least let them know that your close by.)

"Yah yah we would have helped if she did..." Oliver said dressed as a drag queen.

"I had nothing to do we this.." Phoenix said dressed as a slutly nurse.

Three knocks on the door grabs everyone's attention. As Ava gets up to get she is pulled back by Rose. They knocked again...and again, until Theo gets it.

"TRICK OR TREAT!!" some of the neighboring villages said as theo gives candy to them.

THATS ALL I COULD THINK OF!! SORRY! HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN!!!