Roommates.....oh god

Time skip- after Theo showed Ava around

Ava P.O.V.

I'm walking to my dorm.
I have three roommates.....great people....I just want to sleep the three hours I can get. You see I don't know what it's called I forgot but I can only get three hours of sleep a week or sometimes a mouth. Yeah.....fuck life.

I get the door. Ok just knock...

Knock knock

All I have to do is wait - or not.

A tall girl with gold blonde hair and purl eyes.
Shit she's pretty.

She smiles.
Fuck this so cute.

"Hi, you must be Ava I'm Gold. Nice to meet you come on in." She smiled and giggled moving out the door for me to go in.

Gold......I love the name and the way she said my name was heavenly.

I walk in nodding.

Wow it doesn't look that bad. It looks really....nice and clean I like clean things since my dad was always drunk I would be out training or working to get money to buy my own house and everywhere was so dirty so I got into the habit of cleaning and can be like levi from attack on titan but way more judgmental about it. Haha.

Living room-

"..hey I got questions...." I said softly like I was going to hurt her if I talk to roughly.

"Yeah what is it?" She said confused.
"Not to be rude but where are the other two room mates?" I said a little to my normal voice but still softly.

She giggled. Why is it so cute I surpassed a blush.
"There in there rooms." She said. I just nodded.

She takes me to the kitchen. Wow cool I can cook. And one of my jobs I have was to cook I can also bake but cooking is better in my opinion for myself bit sometimes when I had to lock up the shop I would make extra food and sweets for the kids that didn't have home and during my time off before training I would go to all the shelters and orphanages to give the people food and sweets. So not everyone thought of me as a 'bad' person but the people I went to school with did think that.

But yeah plus it sometimes my mind off things.

Kitchen-

"We eat in the living room or our own rooms

"We eat in the living room or our own rooms." Gold said.

I nodded.

We go to a hall way with 4 doors each in front of another.

On the left what I would assume was a bedroom door, well mostly because it had a name on it and has a lake with Snowy Mountains in the background with two people on something I don't know the name of on the door the name said Rose in a pretty font.

On the right was a door with a name on it and it looks to be painted space it looks pretty cool, the name said Alona also in the same pretty font.

We keep walking and on the left was a fairy theme room with Gold's name on it. So that's Golds room.

right in front of her room was a plain door. So my room I guess.

"It's my turn to cook so I will be in the kitchen if you need me and after I would suggest going to sleep early for we have the first stage of the ceremony to attend to at 7 in the morning. I'll see you around." Gold said and walked away ok so I will decorate my room then meet the other room mates.

Time skip- after decorating Avas room

Avas room before-

Avas room after-

Still Ava's  P.O.V.

I walk out of my new room I like it lot. Let's see I guess I can go to Rose's room first, let's hope that's her name. I wonder how old they are you can get here at 14-15, I'm 15.

Here we go.

Knock knock

"FOR THE LAST TIME ALONA I DIDNT STEEL YOUR CHOCOLATE KISSES!!!" I hear the so called Rose yell.

"...um it's not Alona it's your knew roommate...." said quite annoyed.

Suddenly I hear fast foot steps and then a thumb and a
"Fuck....my toe.."

Did she stub her toe, ouch.
Then the door swings opens to reveal a......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cliffhanger!! Hope this is better. Bye!!

Word count: 709