...The past you were not there for...

All of this will be a flash back unless I change it. It gets really sad and there is drugs, rape, and abuse mention....enjoy 😅 sorry.

Ava's P.O.V.

I was 3 when everything went down hill. I have one brother and that's it my mom would always be at work and my dad stayed with us my brother was 8 at the time.

Me and Theo were in the living room when we heard a knock at the door our dad was sitting on the couch and got up to answer the door, he had a cup of coffee, it was 12 p.m. our mom didn't come home for 2 days but my birth day was in 2 days as well and I wanted a lot so we thought she was working to get me something.

We hear a class break and our dad come back looking down(he has no hair).

".....your mom....won't be coming.......home.......ever..." our dad said crying. Theo starts crying knowing what was going on I was 3 I didn't know why they were crying until I got older.

Now that I look back at it I never really liked my mom she was always working and I was the only one who knew what she worked as. A stripper. She could get any job but she chose a stripper when she had to babysit me and go to work or not even go to work she would open up her legs for any guy she would see. So as we got older my do the would go hang out with them and our dad would beat me so much he would force me to buy make up just to hide it and he would blame me for our moms death so died because she over worked.

I lost the ability to feel physical pain, and I didn't care. When I was 10 Theo got into the dragon Rider's school and left us our dad loved Theo and when we couldn't pay the bills I would work and when he had gotten into drugs he needed money for it but ran out so he........sold me..... the drug dealer ended up taking me and I was a slave/sex slave, for a year until someone broke in and killed him I was in the room and had just gotten raped by him I sat on the bed and watched everything happen I had lost all ability to feel anything. The man had taken me in and trained me to be assassin for six mouths. He went on a mission and never came back.

I went back to my old house and our dad was still there and when saw me he smirked and made me a slave/sex slave. And for 4 years I would work, get beat, go to school, get bullyed, go give food to kids and elderly, go train, and get rape. I had got a lot of issues from all that. When Theo had made it as a 'hero' or whatever our dad was happy and pissed, he would brag to everyone, he was pissed bc all I was 'good' for was for my body. Then 6 mouths ago he was found dead. When he was going to buy drugs again he didn't bring the money he was suppose to and was going to sale me again but they refused and killed him.

I was left alone and I liked it most of my scars healed but the ones on my back are still there I would not pay one bill and it was bc I didn't use it that was the light bill. I liked being in the dark.

People called me a monster, bc I had really good senses but I never cared. When the Harvest Festival came I was challenged being the strongest in the village, I didn't want to but I would be called a cow ward and I didn't want people to think bc one person could get me to 'chicken out' then I was weak and all and would want to challenge me and really didn't want that so I cane I didn't know that the head master of the dragon rider school everyone wanted to go to was going to be there.

After the fight he had asked to know where I lived and when I gave him my address and went home and 2 hours later he was there and we talked about everything and that I was going to be attending the school and I needed to go I had backed everything I needed and a big white eagle came and took my stuff then we made it to the outer part of the village then I meet Theo after 5 years.

That's Ava's past hope it will help and she is also explaining everything to them. Thank you.
What should the school be called, comment plzs.

Word count: 830