Class we have a new student!!

Ava's P.O.V.

A couple weeks go by and I woke up, got ready then woke up the girls and made breakfast.

20 mins later

We are in class, our dragons have to be with us at all times. They also have be on leashes for safety reasons. Mine is on my hip and under the desks.

The history professor came in.

"Ok class, we have some new students who just got transferred here today." He said as 4 boys walk in.

"...Zero....." the boy with red vermillion hair said very quietly.

"Hi! I'm Oliver!" A boy with long blonde hair with light blue tips and he's left eye blue and right eye green said.

I like his eyes..

"Hey I'm. Phoenix, Nice to meet you" I boy with also long vermillion hair paired with golden eyes said.

"Can someone plzs show them around?" He said.

Zero......neat name.....

I look at my team. We all agreed to show them around so I raised my hand.

"All right so The Myths will show you guys around, but Ava the headmaster wants to see you real quick. So go to the front office." Yhe professor said. I just nodded getting up with my team.

We walk out side.

"Hi my name is Gold, nice to meet you." Gold said.
"I'm Alona, nice to meet you." Alona said.
"Hey I'm Rose!"Rose said.
".........Ava......got to go....." I said very quiet and walked away.

I made it to the front office and knocked on the door. He said to come in so I did. Theo's there like always.

"Ava we need your help..." the headmaster said.

(Also they have their dragons with them)

Rose P.O.V.

As Ava walked away we all turn to the boys.

"Shall we get started?" Gold said. We all nodded.

"I've got a question....." Zero said.

"Yes?" Gold asked.

"Who.........who is that Ava girl really......."

Sorry it's short