Day 3: My Dragon Friend!!

We all are walking to the ceremony.

God why do we have to be so far away...

We make it and we stand and wait.

40 minutes later the HM shows up and said we will taken in groups of 8 ( two groups) and be shown the dragon room where we will get our dragons.

Guess what......we have to be stuck with the girls from earlier....yah....

We make it there and
Oh
My
God

I love it there are 20 or so BIG dragons flying sitting on eggs everywhere.

It looks to be other dimension it's so big. There is a waterfall and grass with stones everywhere.

So the dragons will hatch in 4 days, then next year we ride them.

We all go to different places with dragon eggs and the four girls all get there eggs, the leader has a pink one and is small, a other girls gets a small brown, and girl 3 gets small blue one, girl 4 gets a slightly bigger egg that's green.

We get chosen by the dragons.

Next is a cave area, a purple light is seen and egg Flys to Alona.

Alonas egg-

That looks so cool so we continued to go and next is a snowy place we walk in and Rose looks so at home

That looks so cool so we continued to go and next is a snowy place we walk in and Rose looks so at home. A blue light is seen at the back of the snowy mountain. A egg is seen going to Rose.

Rose egg-

Again cool

Again cool. We keep going and we come to a stop and only two people can go in at a time to, two room doors one give off the deadly vibe and the other one gives off the home kind of vibe.

Me and Gold look at each other and already know we are going to the light one first.

We walk I and wow it looks like some place all the people in the world want to be in.

We walk around and a blinding light can be seen we shut our eyes and open when is lands in Golds hands it looks pretty it white.

Golds egg-