032. What They Do That Makes You Smile

032. what they do that makes you smile!!

BECKY LYNCH;
Whenever Becky comes up with a witty pun, you're always the first one—and sometimes the only one—to burst out laughing. Her jokes never fail to make you grin from ear to ear and it always makes her smile, too.

RHEA RIPLEY;
While her wrestling persona may have a mean demeanour, Rhea cares immensely for everyone around her. Her kindness radiates off of everyone she meets and that never ceases to make you smile.

CHARLOTTE FLAIR;
The way Charlotte peacefully dances around the kitchen to her favourite songs late at night always makes you smile, especially when she grabs your hand and encourages you to join her.

TONI STORM;
It's hard to not smile when you see Toni so concentrated on something that she's extremely passionate about. You adore watching her preform in the ring, it makes you fall in love with her all over again.

ALEXA BLISS;
It's almost become tradition whenever the two of you sit down to watch a movie, Alexa will fall asleep, every time. Whether that be in your arms, with her head on your shoulder, or curled up at the end of the couch, her ability to fall asleep so easily always makes you smile.

DREW MCINTYRE;
While the two of you are on the road, travelling from city to city, Drew makes you smile when he softly sings along to the radio. Once he realizes that you're smiling, he begins to belt every lyric with confidence in hopes to make you laugh.

DEAN AMBROSE;
You can't help but smile when you enter the kitchen to find Dean struggling to make you an elaborate meal. You insist every time that he shouldn't feel obligated to make you dinner, but he always gives it his all because he loves you so much, and hopes to get better with practice.

SETH ROLLINS;
You are almost positive that you have never met someone who gets as excited as Seth does when he's watching football. Even though you're not that interested in that sport specifically, he'll tell you all about it and watching his face light up always makes you smile.

ROMAN REIGNS;
You always smile when Roman invites you to his wrestling events. It would almost be impossible for you to attend or watch every match he participates in with your work schedule, but you get really excited whenever he saves you a front row seat at a big pay-per view.

NAOMI;
Naomi doesn't take any second of any day for granted, it's something that you've always admired about her. The positive attitude that she brings to every situation brightens every room she enters and it always makes you smile.

ELIAS;
Whenever Elias has any free time, there's a good chance that you'll find him playing his guitar. Most times, he won't even notice you standing in the doorway, watching and smiling like a fool. A blush will colour his cheeks and he'll sheepishly start playing one of your favourite songs.

BRIE BELLA;
Brie is constantly sharing her new favourites foods, snacks, and wines with you that she discovers while out on the road. The both of you always have a fun time trying them out and it brings a smile to your face every time.

NIKKI BELLA;
Nikki doesn't have to do anything at all, she'll make you smile regardless. She always questions why she makes you smile without doing anything and you never really have an answer. You're so far in love that you can't even think of a good explanation.

LIV MORGAN;
You couldn't help but smile when Liv told you that one of her favourite past times is taking a nap. You understand how wrestling can be very tiresome, so napping with your girlfriend is something that happens almost naturally.

SASHA BANKS;
Sasha always manages to make you smile when she's playing video games. You enjoy sitting with her on the couch while she attempts to play through levels, especially when she gets mad when she loses, she'll throw a little playful fit and it makes you laugh.

FINN BÁLOR;
Finn loves to surprise you with small, meaningful gifts. Everywhere he travels, he'll pick you up a little keychain of sorts or a fancy snack that he finds in a local shop. Whatever the surprise may be, his gesture always makes your heart smile.

SONYA DEVILLE;
Sonya always makes you smile when she calls you spontaneously, especially when the call is of zero importance and solely for the purpose of hearing your voice because travelling makes Sonya homesick. Helping her feel better undoubtedly makes you feel better, too.

PAIGE;
You're almost certain that there is never a dull moment when you're with Paige, which keeps you smiling all the time. She knows how to make any awkward situation hilarious, she can plan a party you'll never forget, and she can even make sitting at home doing nothing eventful. It's a true talent.

AJ LEE;
You never really realized how passionate AJ was about reading. Every now and then, you'll find her snuggled up with a good book, peacefully existing in her own little world, and it always makes you smile. She'll smile as well when you sit down beside her and ask her what the book is about.

ミ☆ AUTHOR'S NOTEI wrote this chapter a few months back and it stayed in my drafts, incomplete

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I wrote this chapter a few months back and it stayed in my drafts, incomplete. I thought why not finish it now? I hope y'all enjoy it, have a great rest of your day and stay safe!

 I thought why not finish it now? I hope y'all enjoy it, have a great rest of your day and stay safe!