008: Sasha Banks x Female Reader

✧・ଂ゚ ✧・゚      SASHA       BANKSX         FEMALE          READERREQUESTED    BY    Kakapotin

✧・ଂ゚ ✧・゚ SASHA BANKS
X FEMALE READER
REQUESTED BY Kakapotin

❛❛ Monika is falling hard for her best friend, Sasha Banks. She doesn't know what to do or how to tell her. In a split second decision, despite all signs pointing away from it, Monika confesses her feelings. ❜❜

     SHARING AN APARTMENT WITH HER BEST FRIEND IS PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING THAT MONIKA COULD HAVE HOPED FOR. Fortunately, everything was going great by her standards—most of which were influenced by every coming-of-age film she's ever seen. Unfortunately, something always goes wrong at this point in the movie. Turns out, her previous feelings for her best friend weren't as absent as she had hoped they were.

     "I'd love to give them a piece of my mind if I could." Sasha scoffs as she turns her signal light on before pulling into the parking lot of their apartment building.

     "Hmm?" The statement from Sasha catches Monika off guard. She was lost so deeply in thought and didn't hear a single word of what Sasha was complaining about.

     Sasha leaned forward in her seat, making sure to look both ways before continuing into the lot. "They're so frustrating!" Raising her hands briefly to emphasis her point. "Who do they think they are?"

     The two best friends went back as far as middle school. Monika and Sasha were almost inseparable. Everyone around them would agree that it felt unnatural to have one around without the other, they never left each other's side, no matter what. That's just what best friends do. For years, Monika tried to convince herself that those words were true, which they are in most cases, but not in hers.

     Sasha made Monika feel something unlike anything she had ever felt before. It felt like a continuous roller coaster ride, making her dizzy and anxious, but in a good way. Every time she spoke to her, it felt as if she was floating on air. It was a unusual sensation, the feeling was indescribable, Monika could never put words to it.

     You don't just look at your best friend the way Monika would look at Sasha, she looked at Sasha as if she was her whole world.

     "Yeah, they're ridiculous." Without asking what Sasha was talking about, she knew it would be best to further the conversation instead of going backwards. Sasha has the tendency to speak with a lot of detail, if she were to repeat everything she had said, they would never get upstairs to their apartment.

     "It makes me really upset, you know?" Sasha's face fell as she directed the car towards their designated spot. "I try so hard and it's still not good enough."