028: Your First Argument

028. your first argument & how you make up!!

requested by Agameballer!!

BECKY LYNCH;
The two of you have been inseparable ever since the Superstar Shakeup that sent you both to Smackdown Live. If you weren't together because of scheduled matches and storylines, you were making up for lost time backstage or at the hotel. When you were given new direction as to where your character was going in the company, it looked like you and Becky wouldn't be spending as much time with each other anymore. Becky urged you to talk to Creative and see if you could possibly get involved in a championship rivalry with her, but you knew attempting to get the officials to change their mind would be near impossible. Becky was upset with you at first, wishing that you had tried harder, but after the two of you talked, she apologized and encouraged you to give your next match your all.

RHEA RIPLEY;
The two of you had known each other for years before you officially began dating. You felt fortunate enough that you wouldn't have to go through the process of getting to know someone new and adapting to their lifestyle because you already had that figured out with Rhea. You knew that if anything started to bother her, Rhea would be straightforward and confront the problem. A few weeks into your relationship, she admitted that watching you talk to other people made her skin crawl. She knew that there was no flirting involved on your part, but she still felt jealous in a way that she couldn't exactly describe. You were angry, wishing that she had more faith in you, but at least she was telling you the truth about how she felt and for that, you were thankful. To reassure her that there was no reason to be worried, you apologized and promised that you'll always be there for her, no matter what.

CHARLOTTE FLAIR;
You didn't have much experience with relationships before meeting Charlotte, everything was new to you and it was nerve racking to say the least. Being only a few months in, you weren't fully grasping onto certain aspects of the relationship that Charlotte had imagined you would. You didn't exactly understand how much time you were supposed to spend with each other. You were always independent—off doing your own thing and texting Charlotte when given an opportunity—you didn't see anything wrong with giving her space considering her busy schedule. Charlotte grew upset, taking things the wrong way and assuming that you didn't want to be with her because you were so distant. You immediately apologized and explained your situation. Charlotte forgave you after realizing that she may have sounded a bit clingy, which you assured her that she didn't with a tight embrace.

TONI STORM;
Toni was truly beginning to believe that you deserved someone else. While on the road with NXT, with each day that would pass, she could slowly feel the distance between the both of you grow and it was tearing her heart in two. Toni knew that you needed someone who could care for you, love you, and hold you whenever you need it most, and she knew that someone couldn't be her. She knew that she couldn't give you all the things that a great girlfriend should while handling a career that involves so much participation. It was tiresome not being home all the time, but it was her dream. You wouldn't dare let her give up on her dreams, but she knew she couldn't lose you in the process. Toni proposed possibly breaking up, but you argued with everything you had left to get her to stay. The two of you were so overwhelmed with emotion that you both ended up crying and you held each other tight until everything started to feel right again.

ALEXA BLISS;
After dating for a few weeks, you began to notice that Alexa had the tendency to complain about little things often, such as where to eat, where to go on a date, or what movie to watch. It would upset you, attempting to make a suggestion just to have your idea quickly shot down. These small situations wouldn't even be of much significance to you, but Alexa continued to argue against you at any moment, not to get her own way, but as if to make sure she had a say in the matter. Which lead you to question if this behaviour was a defence mechanism. You hadn't met her previous partner and you would have remembered if she mentioned them before. You began to wonder if they had done something to Alexa to make her act this way. You reached out to her the second you made the assumption, asking if she felt comfortable enough to talk about it—which she did. She was so used to being talked over and ignored that she felt like she needed to argue in order to be heard. You promised Alexa that you would never let that happen to her again and if you had the chance to throw a smoothie in her ex's face, you would, which made Alexa laugh.