⤷ THANK YOU

ミ☆ AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Well, that's a wrap, everyone!! This Preferences & Imagines book has officially come to an end. Honestly, I couldn't be more proud of myself right now. I'm so happy that I've finally completed this book, finally!

I mentioned in a previous chapter that I have been planning to end this story for a while now. I told myself that I would post a few more chapters that I'd have fun with and then have it come to an end.

I chose to end this book for a few reasons. Firstly, I haven't been watching too much wrestling lately, meaning I haven't been very interested in writing about wrestling. Secondly, I haven't felt as passionate as I used to about writing Preferences & Imagines, I've been running out of ideas. Lastly, I really want to try and move on to writing other stories I want to work on.

I do still plan to reformat a few things and make the story look nice again because a lot of my gifs/pictures got deleted. So you can expect some new formatting in the future, but that's pretty much it!!

With that being said, thank you, thank you, thank you!! I couldn't thank you all enough for the amount of support this book has gotten, it truly means the world to me. Everyone's comments and requests never cease to make me smile. I've had so much fun trying my best to entertain you all and I hope you've had fun, too!!

I may create another Preferences & Imagines book in the future, who knows!! But for now, I'm ending it here. Thank you all for sticking around and always making my day. Stay safe, you are loved, and I hope you have a great rest of your day!! Thank you, everyone!! ♡

 Stay safe, you are loved, and I hope you have a great rest of your day!! Thank you, everyone!! ♡