002: Roman Reigns x Paige part one

ROMAN REIGNS AND PAIGE;
MONDAY NIGHT RAW!
❛❛ Paige and Roman have an 11 year-old daughter named Aaliyah who has never known who her father is. Paige has been married to Seth Rollins for 5 years. Seth has a match with Roman on Monday Night Raw and Aaliyah cheers Roman on from the front row. With an unexpected turn of events, she finds out that Roman is her father. ❜❜
REQUESTED BY AaliyahJohnson277

     Somewhere within the background, a crowd of twenty thousand people would roar louder than the eleven year-old girl had ever heard before

Somewhere within the background, a crowd of twenty thousand people would roar louder than the eleven year-old girl had ever heard before. A wrestling event was Aaliyah's favourite place to be, especially every Monday night when her mother would drag her along to work. It was her number one conversation starter at school, her mother being a WWE wrestler. Everyone wanted to be her best friend, but she knew that the only best friends that she needed was all the women backstage at every event.

"Roman Reigns?" Paige scoffed, having to double take her daughter's outfit, who was proudly sporting a t-shirt of one of her favourite wrestlers of all time. She couldn't help herself. Aaliyah was dropped off at the arena from her mother's personal driver, meaning it was a total surprise to see that her daughter even put the tee shirt on. Seth must have bought it for her, she thought, she would have never purchased that tee shirt, it would bring back too many memories.

Tonight, Roman Reigns would be main eventing Monday Night Raw against her mothers new husband, Seth Rollins. This wasn't Aaliyah's favourite thing in the world - that being her mother marrying someone new - she had never met her father, so she felt as if there was no reason to argue. She couldn't tell if it was a good or a bad thing that she finally had a father figure in her life now. Not saying that he was the best example, but at least he made her mother happy.

"Yeah," The young girl glanced around the locker room with a devilish grin plastered across her face, "What are you gonna do about it?" She fiddled with her shoe laces while she waited for her mother to lace up her own boots so they could start walking around to hype up their evening.

"Make you take it off." She rolled her eyes, "You can't be seen wearing that in my house." Aaliyah noticed her mother tense up slightly, something that she never sees her doing. It wasn't too difficult for her to notice when her mother was feeling uneasy and this was one of those times. She stood up straighter than usual and quickly motioned towards the door of the locker room. Paige knew that she didn't want to continue the rest of this conversation, it's how she got out of every single one before.

     Aaliyah scrunched her nose together and shook her head childishly, "We're not in your house," she paused momentarily to think a comeback to finally win over her mother, "We're in the Big Dog's yard, now!"

     "Yeah, right." Paige snarled, opening the door to the locker room and holding it open for her daughter to walk through first. She was irritated, rather, with her daughters obsession with Roman Reigns. It worries her and makes her feel immensely guilty for not telling her who her father was this entire time. If Aaliyah were to find out now, she'd be furious with her and the fact that he never even tried to reach out to her. Luckily, Roman has absolutely no idea that Aaliyah is his daughter, so everything is right with the way Paige wants things, for now. "You should be wearing one of your mum's shirts in support of your mum!"