015: Your Main Roster Debut

015. your main roster debut!!

BECKY LYNCH;
Becky laughed to herself as your entrance music hit and you sashayed out onto the ramp. You were all the hype in NXT and the WWE Universe have been awaiting your arrival for weeks since the announcement of the Superstar Shakeup. As she stood with her Raw Women's Championship slung over her shoulder, you didn't phase her, let alone cause her to flinch. You got your ass handed to you, but it didn't matter to you because you had finally debuted and it felt good.

RHEA RIPLEY;
For your debut, you joined Rhea along with the women of NXT who were set to compete in the 2nd Annual Women's Royal Rumble match in Phoenix, Arizona. You were called out at number 22, and Rhea entered at 24. The two of you put up a good fight, even throwing a few punches at each other in the process. You were still in the ring as you witnessed Rhea be thrown over the top rope. You couldn't help but tease her afterwards, as you survived longer than The Nightmare.

CHARLOTTE FLAIR;
Charlotte had insisted that you join WWE because of your outstanding athletic abilities. It took a lot of convincing, but eventually she managed to get you into a ring and began your training. Charlotte enjoyed spending the extra time with you, considering her busy schedule. After a few years of hard work in NXT, it paid off and WWE signed you to Smackdown Live and Charlotte couldn't have been more thrilled knowing that your first match would be against each other.

TONI STORM;
NXT UK had been your home for the past two years. It's where you had your first television debut, it's where you met your best friend's, it's where you met your current girlfriend, Toni Storm. When you got the call from Hunter, asking you to appear on next week's episode of Monday Night Raw, Toni insisted that you go. NXT UK was your stomping grounds, you weren't sure if you were ready to leave. Toni wouldn't have it. She flew out to the next show with you in Orlando, Florida and watched front row with Rhea Ripley by her side for your first match against Bayley.

ALEXA BLISS;
You had been appearing on episodes of Monday Night Raw for weeks now and Creative still hasn't found a place for you. The only one you could relate to was Lacey Evans, who has been on television for weeks, but only to enter, stick her nose up and leave. The two of you have been hanging out for as long as you can remember until one night, they called you both into the office and explained what would happen between the both of you. Lacey would start a rivalry with Becky Lynch and you were scheduled to face Alexa Bliss before she challenges for the Smackdown Women's Championship.

DEAN AMBROSE;
You were beyond anxious as you showed up to the arena for Smackdown Live. The crowd already knew your name from the independent scene, thanks to Dean, which made everything a little less nerve wracking. Shane McMahon had you fight Mandy Rose in order to prove your worth on the blue brand, and to no surprise, you kicked her ass.

SETH ROLLINS;
Stephanie McMahon called you up from NXT to Monday Night Raw as her 2nd overall draft pick against her brother, Shane McMahon. Everyone congratulated you backstage, including your boyfriend, Seth Rollins, who was beyond proud. Shane's character was already growing aggravated with his sister, wishing he would have gotten the chance to draft you instead.  His solution, his 2nd overall draft pick was Alexa Bliss, your next opponent and your match was up next after the commercial break.

ROMAN REIGNS;
Roman had insisted that you be added to the main roster after all of your success and accomplishments in NXT, there was nothing else for you there any longer. Stephanie was reluctant at first, but she came to a conclusion. If you didn't beat Nia Jax in a one on one contest, she would never sign to Raw from NXT. With the thought of not being able to tour with Roman in the back of your mind, you owned Jax and reigned victorious.