006: Becky Lynch x Female Reader

BECKY LYNCH
& FEMALE READER
REQUESTED BY
beckyrollinsarmyy

❛❛ Becky and Sidney are having a fun, flirty day at the beach. Sidney wants to teach Becky how to surf, but when a giant wave comes, Sidney gets taken out and keeps getting pummelled by the waves. Becky jumps in to save her. ❜❜

     A YAWN ESCAPED SIDNEY'S LIPS AS SHE STRETCHED OUT HER BACK, allowing her right arm to hang out the window of the passengers side of her girlfriend's car, her fingertips dancing in the air

A YAWN ESCAPED SIDNEY'S LIPS AS SHE STRETCHED OUT HER BACK, allowing her right arm to hang out the window of the passengers side of her girlfriend's car, her fingertips dancing in the air. She squinted, attempting to adjust her eyesight to the afternoon's warm sun. For a brief moment, she had forgotten where she and her girlfriend were headed, but after straining her sleeping neck to look sideways at the fiery orange haired individual, she remembered by the green bikini top she sported underneath her windbreaker.

Wiggling her toes around in her sandals to gain their feeling once more, she smiled as her girlfriend did the same. "She's alive!" Becky cheered, letting go of the steering wheel momentarily to shake Sidney's shoulders back and forth as a Pearl Jam song blared over the radio, one that the Irish woman hadn't introduced to her partner yet.

"Such a disappointment," She rolled her eyes, pulling the blanket she lugged out of their apartment to hide from the air conditioner higher over her chest, "I know." Becky must have turned the air conditioning off for a while and cracked the windows, because the car feels much warmer than it did when Sidney originally fell asleep.

"We're almost there." Becky leaned over towards her girlfriend, pointing at the circled area on the map that sat on the dashboard, "It should be about ten more minutes down the road. How was your little nap? Dream about me?" She teased.

Sinking into her seat lower, Sidney chuckled with content and cocked an eyebrow, "I'll have you know it was delightful, and no, I dreamt about nothing at all, I just full on slept. How did you manage to survive without my company?"

Becky began to shake her head, "I honestly have no idea." Her right hand fell to her girlfriend's lap, their fingers quickly intertwining while her other stayed on the wheel. "And dreamt about nothing? Who dreams about nothing?"

Using her free hand, Sidney reached out towards the cup holders in front of her and obtained her iced coffee, which was barely iced any longer. "You've never slept without dreams before? I find that hard to believe."

     "Well yeah," Becky pointed out, her tongue running over her lips quickly as she glanced back and forth from Sidney to the road, "There may not have been dreams that I necessarily remember, but I feel like no matter how heavy or light I'm sleeping, I always have something on my mind."