001: Liv Morgan x Enzo Amore

ENZO AMORE AND LIV MORGAN;
MOVIE NIGHT!
❛❛ The two head to the theatre to enjoy a scary movie in spirit of the month of October. Liv isn't interested, Enzo insists. ❜❜
REQUESTED BY @frediaasia

     The mouthwatering scent of freshly popped popcorn lingered in the air since the moment that one of the favourite couples on the WWE roster entered the movie theatre

The mouthwatering scent of freshly popped popcorn lingered in the air since the moment that one of the favourite couples on the WWE roster entered the movie theatre. Having time off from work was rarely a necessity when being signed to WWE. This was the first time I almost an entire year where Liv Morgan and Enzo Amore had time off together at the same time. Amore was on vacation and Morgan had "an injury".

"Thank you." The stunning blonde intertwined her fingers with her boyfriends rough hands, almost as tough as her own. "This doesn't happen very often. Thank you for taking us out to have a good time." Her dimples barely visible as she buried her face into the depths of his brand new cheetah printed jacket that has now been doused in his favourite cologne which happened to smell like a cold winter's night, hot chocolate, and a crackling fire place all into one.

Enzo's handsome grin creeped across his face, squeezing his girlfriend's hand a little more tightly than usual. "You're welcome, Babe. Don't sweat it."

     Liv was ecstatic, she hasn't done something like this with her boyfriend in so long and she could barely contain her excitement. "Soo... What movie are we going to see?" She questioned, anxiously tapping one of her running sneakers to the floor as they waited in the queue. Enzo loves to keep secrets - in a good way, of course - one of his favourite things was to surprise Liv with every granted chance he got.

     "Uh..." Enzo stuttered, scratching the top of his head, "It's classics night." He fumbled his wallet in his hands, acquiring the correct amount of money he owed the theatre in payment of their tickets and food.

     Liv mentally groaned, she could always tell when anyone was lying, it was like her super power. Whenever Enzo would become nervous and begin to search for certain words, she knew that he wasn't telling the truth. "Classics, as in what type of classics?" She quizzed, retrieving her bag of popcorn and bottle of soda, quickly following in her boyfriend's shadow, "Romantic comedy classics? Action classics?"

     Enzo smirked devilishly, "Sure, Babe." He handed a uniformed, middle-aged woman the two tickets he obtained. Breaking off the bar codes, she handed the couple back their tickets and pointed towards the theatre they would be seated in while tucking a piece of her dark brown hair behind her ear.

     "I don't like that smirk."

     "Why not?" he asks blushing while squeezing her hand tighter in his grip as they enter the theatre.

     "Because it always means that we're about to do something that I probably wouldn't approve of doing in the first place."

     The pair walked up the ramp, entering the dimly lit theatre, blurred faces sat amongst the crowd, whispering and snacking as they waited for the movie to begin. "Don't worry, Babe. You'll love it." He reassured her, leading her up the stairs to her seat which was reserved in the very back row.

     "I better, or I'm going home." The lights faded out as they secured their seats. Multiple ooh's and ahh's fall over the crowd as the projector turned on and the film began rolling. "Wait- it's not that new alien movie that came out right? Or else I'm going to cry."

"I better, or we're going home." the lights faded out as they secured their seats. Multiple ooh's and ahh's fell over the crowd as the projector turned on and the film started rolling. "Wait, if it could so possibly be that new alien movie, I'm going to cry."

Enzo blushes in embarrassment, shoving his mouth with a handful of popcorn. "You've got to be kidding me?" She squealed, "You know that I hate those movies! Remember the last time that we watched one of those?"

     He snickered behind his drink, "Yes, you through the popcorn in the air and ran upstairs."

     Liv jumped up in Enzo's face playfully, "Yeah, and I hated every second of it."

     "I can promise you that it is not Aliens." He smiles, placing his drink back into the cup holder and slouches into his seat. "You also look really adorable when you get scared."

     Liv rolled her eyes, "So it is a horror film?" Enzo blinked a few times without saying a word. "I wanna go home!" she wined while tugging onto her boyfriend'a arm, "This is cruel!"

"The movie hasn't even started! Give it a try, the first ten minutes... please?" he begged. He didn't want to admit how badly he wanted to watch this movie, it was one of his favourite Halloween movies of all time, hence the name. Enzo knew Liv wouldn't have wanted to go if he straight up asked her out of the blue, she would have flipped.

     She pouted, crossing her arms and slumping down into the leather seating. On the other hand, Liv hated when Enzo had surprises such as these. One of the only things she ever asks for is to have a say in what happens and what goes on on their dates, but in this case, she feels trapped, fearing the unknown.

     An hour into the movie, Enzo was surprised that Liv had made it so long. The two sat together, hand-in-hand, one terrified and the other happy as a group of children when they hear the bells of an ice cream truck. "Holy shit!" Liv screamed a bit too loud for a movie theatre to allow, covering her eyes with the palms of her hands, "I can't do this anymore."

     "It's not even scary. It's hilarious!" Enzo chuckled, reaching into his popcorn bag just to come up empty.

     The NXT superstar stood up, gathering her drink and garbage before making her way down the aisle on the verge of tears. "Babe!" Everyone's eyes fixed on the man as he stood up and chased after his beloved, "Hey." He gently brushed his hand against hers before she hand turned the corner to exit the theatre, catching her attention.

"I want to go home. I can't believe you." she complained, "You know how much I hate these films."

"It's just Halloween." Enzo jokes, but Liv didn't want to hear it, "I'm sorry." He apologized, pulling her into his chest and allowing the rise and fall of his chest to calm her down.

"No, I'm sorry... for being such a pussy." her laugh muffled, arms still wrapped around his torso.

The couple laughed, longingly staring into each others eyes, "How about this." Enzo smiled, "We go home... snuggle up in bed, I'll make your favourite tea and we'll watch-"

     "White Chicks." Liv helped to finish his sentence, "I love you so much." she pouted playfully.

     He winked, "I know."