007: Becky Lynch x Female Reader

BECKY LYNCH
& FEMALE READER
REQUESTED BY
Twinkel52

❛❛ Becky Lynch falls in love with Charlotte Flair's younger sister. Charlotte is highly overprotective especially after her sister's recent breakup with Paige, but she soon gives in after a lot of begging from Becky. ❜❜

     "WHAT, YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, ASH?" The young woman chuckled as her older sister teased her about the latest gossip she was trying to let her in on

     "WHAT, YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, ASH?" The young woman chuckled as her older sister teased her about the latest gossip she was trying to let her in on. The eldest sibling rolled her eyes and continued to shake her head from her position across the table. "Fine," The youngest laughed, "I'll change the topic." She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear absentmindedly as she softly lifted her tea cup closer to her lips, waiting for her sister to add on to the conversation. "At least speak to me!" She whined.

For the first time ever, Harley found herself on a temporary vacation with her older sister. They were given the bare minimum of days needed for them to rest, catch up with their family and friends outside of their careers, and sight see in the latest stop on the Road to WrestleMania.

"Now why would I do that?" Her older sister jokingly complained, her left eyebrow raising in response to the question being asked. On rare occasions that these athletes do get a vacation, the older sibling wished nothing but to be inside a ring right now, avoiding the next conversation that she knew was about to surface. She tore the paper across the top of a sugar packet off and slowly began to pour the sweetener out onto the plate in front of her in utter boredom. Maybe one of her girlfriends would text her and ask if she could meet up with them, Charlotte could act as if it was an emergency and get out of this tiny café as quickly as possible.

"Because this is the only time we ever get to talk to each other outside of work." Harley readjusted her sunglasses that sat on the top of her head, noticing that they were beginning to slip off. She loved her sister more than words could possibly say, but it can be very easy to grow annoyed with Charlotte in a given amount of time because of how possessive she is with her. Specifically when it comes to moments like these when they're speaking personally, she can act quite childish and immature. "I've missed you, like, a lot."

While being extremely overprotective over her little sister, it has been very difficult for Charlotte to adapt to her new life on Monday Night Raw without her, as she was drafted to Smackdown Live. The only way she could possibly look out for Harley now is by watching her on TV, but of course that wouldn't help. It's been hard on the both of them, texting each other daily wasn't providing the same experience that they were used to when they were together.