004: Becky Lynch x Female Reader

BECKY LYNCH AND FEMALE READER;
WHAT'S WRONG WITH A LITTLE FUN!
❛❛ Becky Lynch and her girlfriend Aimee go out on a date and things get a little heated. ❜❜
REQUESTED BY beckylynch123

     The night was still young

     The night was still young. Anxiously tapping her finger over the pendant that hung from her neck, Aimee patiently waited for her girlfriend to finish freshening up for their date. Her girlfriend, the talk of the wrestling industry Becky Lynch, just finished a live recording of Monday Night Raw. That meant that her schedule was completely empty for the rest of the week, aside from going to the gym to prepare for her match on Sunday. She wasn't wrestling at any live shows either, a small five-day vacation was the best she could get and it never sounded so sweet.

     Monday Night Raw has been filmed in the Staples Centre in Los Angeles, California, therefore the two of them had planned to walk around the city for a few hours, maybe even stroll the beach before venturing back to the hotel again and getting a good nights rest.

     It was only around ten in the evening by the time they got back to the hotel from the arena and Becky still needed the time to take a shower, but Aimee didn't mind and said she could wait, she wasn't going anywhere.

     After confronting Lacey Evans before their big title match at the Stomping Grounds pay-per view, Becky was beat. The Sassy Southern Belle wouldn't stop until she got what she wanted and that was Becky's Raw Women's Championship. She didn't feel like going through with some huge fancy dinner date, Becky was down for sweatpants and pizza in the hotel room watching whatever was on tv, but Aimee was looking forward to going out, so she couldn't let her down although Becky was more than ready to relax for a few days without having anything to do.

     As her girlfriend, Aimee was incredibly respectful of that. She couldn't wait to spend some quality time with her favourite person in the world. A few days spent inside their apartment, cuddling, binging loads of television series, and eating lots of junk food before hitting the gym sounded like a great plan, but she needed one night of simply just having some fun on the town.

     "You ready there, love?" Becky stepped out of the bathroom in her red bikini top and black leather pants, head leaned over, letting her fiery orange hair dangle at her sides as she dried it with one of the hotel's towels. Aimee's eyes lit up as the woman appeared, squeezing tightly onto the pillow she held on her lap. The Irish woman's smile grew widely, searching through her suitcase to find a t-shirt that was date worthy.

     "You look cute." The woman smiled, chewing at her bottom lip as she crawled across the bed to meet her girlfriend's eyes as she rummaged through her luggage. She began to help her, holding up various tops that could possibly match well with her outfit. "You also kicked ass tonight."