009: Sasha Banks x Female Reader

✧・ଂ゚ ✧・゚      SASHA       BANKSX         FEMALE          READERREQUESTED    BY    Kakapotin

X         FEMALE          READER
REQUESTED    BY    Kakapotin

❛❛ Sasha has frequent nightmares from past trauma, which leads to late night panic attacks. Her girlfriend, Lizzy, experiences this for the first time one night and does everything she can to comfort Sasha. ❜❜

DUSK WAS RAPIDLY REACHING ITS PEAK, ONLY THE MEREST REMAINDER OF LIGHT SHONE THROUGH THE WINDOWS OF THE TINY APARTMENT BEDROOM. Buried beneath an excessively large blanket that kept her comfortably warm, Lizzy slept soundly knowing the her girlfriend, Sasha was right next to her.

Time spent with her girlfriend was never taken for granted, everything always felt right when she was by her side. Something as simple as sleeping next to your partner, a small interaction that may quickly go over the heads of others, meant the absolute world to these two.

It was on such rare occasions that they are able to do this. Sasha is frequently on the road because of her profession, therefore, she doesn't get much time off. Thus, Lizzy spends most of her nights on her own, either watching Sasha on television or texting her when she gets the chance.

Fortunately, Sasha managed to clear her schedule for one weekend to spend it solely with her girlfriend and they haven't wasted any time. They have already went out for coffee, window shopped at some local businesses, roamed the city, dined in a cute restaurant, and ordered fancy gelato for dessert: hence why they are in bed at such an early hour.

     Despite their eventful day having gone perfectly according to plan and the two of them having a marvelous time, Lizzy couldn't help but feel selfish in a way. She knew that the weekend would soon be coming to an end and Sasha would have to leave, again, just like every other time before. All she wanted was more time with Sasha, was a week too much too ask for?

Although Lizzy hadn't mentioned these feelings to her girlfriend yet, somehow, Sasha could sense it. She felt guilty in her own right for not trying to get more vacation time. While there wasn't much she could argue because of contracts, she wishes she would have tried harder regardless.

"Don't worry, Sasha. It's okay." Sasha remembers Lizzy reassuring her in the past week, "You can't get out of it. You tried your best and that's okay. We'll just have to make the most of the weekend. It will be fun!" Their time shared in this moment replays in her mind, wishing she had done something differently. Her thoughts put up barriers around the positive words Lizzy spoke, attempting to erase them from her conscious all together on the belief that Sasha doesn't deserve her.