002: Nicknames

002. your nicknames for each other!!

BECKY LYNCH;
The Irish Lass Kicker has always called you her Four Leaf Clover or her Lucky Charm. Whenever you were at ringside, Becky would win. Whenever you were gone, Becky would lose. You both began to believe that this was obviously WWE Creatives doing, but Becky felt a sense of emptiness every time when you are not by her side. It's totally not just because she loves Lucky Charms.

CHARLOTTE FLAIR;
As daughter of the living and breathing icon known as Ric Flair, Charlotte Flair was WWE royality, and to what better nickname would be better for you than her Queen. It takes two to rule a kingdom and the two of you thrived off of each other to make your ways to the top of the roster. Charlotte would have never thought in a million years that she would end up with such an amazing woman such as yourself who would love her for who she was.

ALEXA BLISS;
Since the first day Alexa had made eye contact with you, she knew exactly what she would call you from then on. Five Feet of Fury, that's how she came up with her name. Not only would she have persisted in making it her mission to ask you out on a date, you were paired to train with her so you would be spending time with her either way and you didn't mind it in the slightest. Just from the site of you, she knew you were dangerous, and she couldn't get enough.

DEAN AMBROSE;
To say the least, he was definitely addicted to calling you Beautiful or My Girl. It was a continuous thing that Dean got himself hooked on saying every single time he would mention you. It didn't matter if it was when he introduced to to his friends, mentioning you in any conversation, or even on live television. He couldn't help himself. With how many times you hear him call you those names a day, you begin to think that he forgets your real name.

SETH ROLLINS;
Seth fell in love with you over time while on the other hand you were hooked from the second you laid eyes on him. You've never seen a more talented wrestler in your time and he was the most gorgeous man you have ever met. Once he came to realize how deeply you cared for him, he began to call you his Baby Girl. He adored the way your cheeks always flood with pinks and reds when he does so.

ROMAN REIGNS;
Since the two of you officially announced to the roster that you had decided to go on a first date after Roman had pleaded for months, he calls you his Princess. Not only did he call you this because of your immense amount of beauty, but loves to spoil you like royality, make you smile and any chance he gets he's reminding you of how much he loves you.

BRIE BELLA;
Brie was head over hills for you and you had never noticed until your friends pointed it out to you one night as you were leaving a bar that everyone went to for a reunion after being separated by the Superstar Shakeup. Before the two of you even began dating, Brie was unintentionally calling you Sweetheart and all your friends adored it. She would mutter the nickname under her breath sometimes before calling you by your real name, almost panicking slightly when she would almost slip up. You had never noticed it until now, how adorable she looked when she blushed.

NIKKI BELLA;
Nikki was nearly too far gone, convinced that she would be with John forever, have kids, get married, but everything seemed to come crashing down. After the fog cleared and she came to realize that she needed to get back on track, you entered her life and changed it eternally. She began to call you Babe all the time and you couldn't get enough of it. The nickname stuck from the time you became best friends to the time you walked down the isle.

SASHA BANKS;
Of course, how could she not call you her Boss? The two of you worked together on Raw every night as one of the most dominating tag teams on the roster and no one wanted to mess with you two. She would always follow your lead and never do things without confronting you first, you were the boss and she wasn't going to let you forget that.

RENEE YOUNG;
Love was Renee's nickname for you. It was sweet and it was simple, just she way she liked it and you couldn't have it any other way. It was a nickname that the both of you used for each other every single time you got the chance. She always thought it was extra cute as well when you always push her away or playfully punch your arm when she calls you this in public.

FINN BÁLOR;
Finn will always call you his Darling, now and until the end of time. He made a promise to do so and to love you for as long as you both shall live. He truly does love every part about you, inside and out and believes you are one of the most kind hearted people he's grown to know and adore.

PAIGE;
Paige would always tease you, there was never any stopping that. She wouldn't call you her Baby, or Babe, she would always call you something random every single time. If she walked in on you baking after work, she'd call you her Batch of Cookies. You two wanted to cuddle up and watch a movie? She'd call you her Blanket. She loved to watch you react to the names and see how adorable you looked.

AJ LEE;
AJ absolutely adores you. Her eyes never leave your figure when you walk into a room. She's crazy for a person like you and she never wants to let you go. Whenever she had the chance, she'd make sure to let you know that you looked cute, which eventually evolved to your nickname becoming Cutie.