001: How You Met

001. how you met!!

BECKY LYNCH;Finally, you had just confirmed your purchase of a ticket online, via your laptop in the middle of a small town café, a ticket to a WWE Live event

BECKY LYNCH;
Finally, you had just confirmed your purchase of a ticket online, via your laptop in the middle of a small town café, a ticket to a WWE Live event. Your head couldn't stop spinning like a whirlpool out of control. You had never been to a live event in your entire life and you did not know how to comprehend all of this built up excitement. Having looked up to so many wrestlers throughout your years, you could not even fathom how you would be witnessing some of them perform in such a short amount of time. Exactly two months from this date.

Exiting out of the website, you clicked over to another open tab, a pin to the WWE Shop. You began to browse the site once again, attempting to decide on your favourite piece of apparel to buy for the special event while subtly sipping your hot chocolate with cinnamon and whipped cream. As soon as you had narrowed your tee-shirt selections down to five specific superstars, a bright haired, energetic soul entered the café with a folded city map in hand. She made her way over to the counter, her voice too low in order for your ears to process. You couldn't keep your eyes off of her, and you knew exactly why.

She was just one of the very superstars you yearned to meet. You had dreamt of the day you would come face to face with her, and this was your chance, but how were you supposed to gather the courage to get up and talk to her so quickly when it took you almost a week to decide on buying the event tickets. You were frozen, stuck in an endless void of time, preventing you from being able to move your feet and do nothing but stare longingly.

In an instant, the woman turned on her heel in frustration, quickly noticing your dedicated gaze. A smile stretched across her face, she jumped suddenly into the air with excitement. She quickly rushed over to your booth by the window, sliding into the seat in front of you. "Please-" she exaggerated, "Please tell me that you'll be able to help me." Her brown eyes sparkled, twinkling in the sunlight that shone through the café windows. You nodded your head sheepishly, your stomach containing multiple butterflies and a bright red flushing to your cheeks matched the colour of her hair.

Her smiled widened at the sight of your expression, "My friends and I have found ourselves in a little pickle. We needed to take a right here-" she pointed to a fork in the road on the map that was now unfolded and spread upon the table, covering your laptop, concealing the WWE purchases, "We then took a left by mistake."

As you analyzed the map, you could easily get a grip on what the city looked like in your mind and how to navigate through, the tension in your shoulders released and you could let out a breath that you kept in. "Where is it that you need to go?"

"Well, we were supposed to be at our hotel room three hours ago," she reached into her bag and removed a business card from her wallet that had the name of the hotel on it. "But... I've got time for a little bit of coffee, if you don't mind me joining you." She winked, smirking playfully in the process before bursting out in laughter at her cheesy pick up line. You blushed, laughing along anxiously.