5

You ran down the stairs, not caring about whomever you bumped into. You had to get to bakugou.

Wait. you stopped dead in your tracks of the sudden realization.

"Why the fuck am i in a hurry to go check up on that asshole. It's not like we're friends. Heck, I barely know him." you thought to yourself

And yet, you kept walking. "Ugh, I'm too kind for my own good."

You made it to the entrance and pushed the huge double doors open in a dramatic fashion. As you did the light from the sunset flooded the building. You squint your eyes to see midoriyah finish talking to bakugou.

"He must have had the same idea."

Bakugou turned around. Your eyes widened at the sight of bakugou crying.

"Borrowed power. How dumb do you think I am?! I don't care. Either way, I'll become a better hero than you. Even better than all might. And I'll do it without the help of anyone!"

(I have no idea what he actually said and this is the closest to what i could think of! Sorry if it isn't that good!)

"What the hell were they talking about before i got here?!"

Just as bakugou was about to walk away, all might came running over.

"Baku! Gou! I found you! It's okay to lose sometimes. That is what being a hero is about-"

"Let me go all might. I'll become a better hero than you, and I'll do it without your help." bakugou shoved all might off him and kept walking.

You were stunned by his tenacity to become the best.

"Aizawa once told me that there is a fine line between settling for first and striving to be the best. Bakugou is an obvious example of striving to be the best."

You ran past all might and midoriyah. bakugou was way ahead of you. You kept running, out of breath when you finally caught up.

"Wait!" you yelled.

"What the hell do you want?!" bakugou turned around. Your E/C eyes met his sharp crimson ones.

"If it means anything, i think you did great today. So what if you lost? That only means you can come back twice as strong tomorrow. I admire your tenacity to be number one. Someone I admire once told me that there is a fine line between settling and striving to become the best. I think you are a great example of the second one."

Bakugou's POV:

Y/N looked at the ground, almost as if she were embarrassed of what she said. What was she trying to do?....

"Why the hell are you here? I don't need your pity."

I know that isn't what she meant, but for some reason that's what i said.

"I- that isn't at all what i meant! I'm trying to say that I admire you and your strength, I want to get to know you more bakugou, anyways sorry for bothering you, I'll be going now"

Y/N's POV:

I stomped off, until I heard him call out.

"Dammit, hey idiot wait"! Bakugou? You turned to neat his gaze

He whispered a very faint thank you but before you could process it he yelled

"BUT DON'T YOU DARE TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS!"

"Hehe of course"  you replied

He turned around in the most gremlin was possible. His pants seemed to always be baggy

"Hey bakugou" you called

"What" he replied

"Do you know that belts exist right"? You explained

"Walk away right now before I kill you"

You bursted out laughing and kept tailing behind him.

The whole way home you tried to keep a conversation going with him but he kept ignoring you or called you a dumbass.

Finally arriving home, making zero progress with him, you decided you would make it your personal mission to get to know and understand that complex boy.

You open the door to find your favorite cat marshmallow waiting for you at the door

"Hey baby! Did ya miss me"?

You played around with her while you made you way to the kitchen to make some food.

You cooked you favorite meal

(mine is Mac and cheese but just imagine yours)

Pouring some in to a bowl you ate it and made your way upstairs to your room.

As per usual you took off your school uniform and headed to your bathroom for a nice relaxing bubble bath.

The candles you decided to use today were Carmel scented. They were one of your favorite candles.

You dipped you body in slowly. Allowing the water to suck you in. You muscles released any pent up stress.

This was the best way to take advantage of aroma therapy.

After about 45 minutes you hopped out did you nightly and put some pjs on.

You headed to you bed as you heard a *ping* come from your phone.

Opening it you see Mina had texted you

Mina💞
~ why didn't you tell me you were gonna walk with bakugou today😏 since when did you guys become a thing

You:
What? No no you've got it all wrong lmaoo 😭 I just wanted to talk to him and his home happene to be in the same road ours is.

Mina💞
~whatever you say miss gurl. Anyways you had me worried the way you ran out of class today! Your totally crushing on him. They you sprinted out so fast 🏃🏽‍♀️💨

You:
I can't with you😭 anyways goodnight Mina call me tmr when you make it to my house so we can walk together

Mina💞
Goodnight and I will

You turned your phone off and fell asleep.

A/n: I know my uploads are so random😭 sorry for that I'll try and make a schedule. Also let me know if I wrote anyone out of character, and if there's anything you want me to add. This chapter was so short then my usual ones sorry.
Love you my children<3