23

Upon waking up your brain replays last night's events, a soft smile gleamed on your face, you gently placed your hand on your forehead and stuck your hand up string at your ceiling, your eyeballs were glued to the golden rays that peeked through your curtains. Today you lifted your body up slowly but relaxed.

Today was the final exam that you and your classmates will be taking with other schools. IF you pass you get your heroes license. Dragging your legs to the bathroom you let warm water flow through your sink faucet.

'The water is warm, just like his kiss'.

Immediately just as that thought entered your brain you shook your head.

'No, today I need to stay focused, no distractions, I don't want to make any mistakes today, especially not over a guy....'

'fast forward to exam location'

"Woooaaahhh". Everyone in your class exclaimed as they gazetted upon the building.

"I wonder what they have planned'. MIna wondered aloud next to you.

"Yeah same". You reply while taking a look around the people you were surrounded with.

Just as soon as you and your friends are going to make it inside, a voice calls out to you guys.

"Hey yo, Im shindo, are you guys from UA? Well, good luck to all of us" He introduced with the fakest smile on his face.

You guys answered him a little skeptical but Bakugou wasn't buying his act.

"Yeah whatever, what your saying does not match the look in your eyes". He kept complete eye contact with him like as if he was staring into his soul....'scary"

'Although they were both dicks, they were indeed very much so attractive'

Everyone started rushing inside to put on their hero costumes and started listening to the instructions. The instructure made it fairly obvious he didn't want to do this.

The rules were simple, whoever manages to get the most points by taking out another person's button gets to move on to the next round. If you lose all your buttons you're out though.

Immediately izuku suggested that everyone work together, of course you agreed with him, it was the best strategy if they wanted to win. Not to anyone's surprise, bakugou declined the offer and walked away to work on his own.

'Cocky son of a- should i follow him though? No! I said i wanted no mistakes today, following him is a big red flag'

Agreeing with izuku and ignoring bakugou you headed with him.

Bakugou on the other hand was confused why you didn't try to talk him out of it, and even though he won't admit it, jealousy got to him when you chose to go with Izuku instead of him.

"So Deku, what's the plan so it seems it just u-". Before you could finish your sentence uraraka and iida both agreed to join you and Izuku.

"Oh hey guys are going to join us"? Izuku asked them hoping they would say yes.

"Yeah we figured it was the smartest strategy". They replied.

You both let out a relieved sigh.

Izuku then continued to explain how to stay safe and win while being on the offensive and defensive.

The whole time you guys stayed close, but for some reason, the arena was empty.

"Are we in the wrong place"? Uraka asked.