15

You hated crowds, so this was very much annoying, trying to fit all the sweaty loud kids through one tunnel.

"This school is so dumb what the fu-".you muttered under you breath.

Once the crowd made it to the end you were finally able to catch some fresh air from all that suffocation. "That was the most disgusting thing ever". You said to yourself.

Some kids in the front started screaming. Looking around the stadium, your eyes were paying attention to these huge robots, there were three to be exact. "What the hell, how does this school have the funding for these things". You whispered under your breath. You heard some kids talk about the entrance exam, so this is what they had to fight to get in.

"Well this shouldn't be hard". Right when one of the bots looked like it was going to attack, you focused on your quirk so you could freeze your water, then you sent it flying, causing the robot to stay frozen at a weird balance.

"Woah, she's fast". Some people in the crowd whispered.

After that you simply walked past the giant robot, but you were going to make it that easy for everyone. So you cunningly unmelted the ice and hoped no one was underneath the robot.

As you were running away, shoto todoroki quickly used his ice to glide past you.

"When the hell-". But before you could finish loud explosions were coming from behind you two.

"GET BACK HERE"! Bakugou yelled as he was making his way towards you guys.

"Damn it now I have to deal with his annoying ass too". You thought to yourself.

The three of you were neck and neck running side by side, shoto and bakugou were having petty fights while you wanted to conserve your energy.

There was an obstacle up ahead, the floor was covered in bombs, so this caused you to slow down and take your time.

Looking back at bakugou u decided to tease him "look at you, you said you were gonna win, but your dumbass isn't even ahead of me". You mocked and started laughing.

"I'm gonna kill you"! He yelled.

"I would love to see you try". You replied trying to walk faster but not set off any bombs.

You almost made it to the end when a loud explosion shook the arena.

"Was that bakugou". You asked yourself. Looking behind you there was someone on a board flying above your heads.

"WHAT"?! To your surprise it was Izuku, he started dead last, but there he is ahead of everyone.

"Crap, I gotta walk faster". But then shoto and bakugou started to catch up to you trying to beat izuku.

"I'm gonna kill that nerd"! Bakugou yelled to himself.

"You are so loud and annoying, shut up". You were irritated, you wanted to win to prove your not some weakling that needs to be saved. Knowing that shigiraki would probably be watching, you wanted to send him a little message at the same time.

"What the- YOU SHUT UP". He barked back.

"You know y/n is right, you tell a lot, it's getting old". Shoto joined in.

"See even the cutie agrees with me". You said laughing, that comment threw them both off guard.

Running faster not caring if you stepped on a bomb, deku he set off another explosion and jumped on top of todoroki and bakugou, launching himself to the finish line.

"Damn it". You said to yourself. You just got beat by a boy who uses his quirk like he got it yesterday.

"I should've paid attention, or taken a risk with my quirk". Disappointed in yourself, you made sure not to repeat that mistake.